Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jul 2, 2017
I find it a bit tedious to have to use the /leave command to leave a game and then find a sign to play again. I think there should be a /replay or something of the sort that would put you in another available match of the same game you where playing. Btw, just found this server and I'm loving it so far keep up the good work!

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I completely agree. I made a suggestion about that a while ago, especially for Skywars. I'm not sure if they're going to implement such a feature in the next update, or implement it at all. Even if they don't implement it, I support it 100%.

Clacks

Nov 30, 2016
Qatar
I think it would be more efficient if it's an item in your hotbar while your spectating. When you press "1" in your keyboard you can select
a player to teleport to, while spectating. This item might be like number 9. When you press it and your playing solo, it takes you to a different solo game
which is about to start.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
This would be so convenient and nice for Skywars. I agree with this idea. Though, this has been suggested before. Like I just said, this would be so convenient and nice for Skywars, but I also think it'd be convenient and nice for Eggwars :)

Reactions: BeamerBaby

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
I have an idea on something that uses this. I will suggest when I get home (3 weeks). Anyways, yes I do agree with this for the same reasons as everyone else :D

Rob_the_Giraffe

Novice Member
Mar 2, 2017
https://reports.cubecraft.net/report
I think it would be more efficient if it's an item in your hotbar while your spectating. When you press "1" in your keyboard you can select
a player to teleport to, while spectating. This item might be like number 9. When you press it and your playing solo, it takes you to a different solo game
I agree with this 100% because as you said it would be more efficient and save time from the tedious exercise. This is extremely useful for this game mode as it could increase our player count!

Reactions: Clacks

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
I find it a bit tedious to have to use the /leave command to leave a game and then find a sign to play again. I think there should be a /replay or something of the sort that would put you in another available match of the same game you where playing. Btw, just found this server and I'm loving it so far keep up the good work!
Yes, I support this.
It could be quite efficient and there is no reason to not add this.

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
Maybe a message pops up when you die, or your entire party dies with: Want to join another game?
If you'd say yes you'd be thrown into a random game, much like you would if you left-click the armourstand in lobbies.
The thing with being able to join a specific map from the game you just died in is that it defeats the purpose of the right-clicking ability in lobbies, which is a feature that you can only get by donating. I like the idea of being able to join the next game from the game you are still in but you should not be allowed to pick a specific map. Or at least not if you have not bought a rank that allows you to do the same in a lobby.

Dqnnny

Apr 16, 2017
Netherlands
I like this idea. Maybe just a paper in your hand. A rank can choose a new game with the paper and stone ranks can just play a random map.

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
I agree, and i like to see your'e morivation i like to ser this soon in cubecraft! so 1+ from me!
Stay happy! :-)
-Gaaabb

Saevire

Apr 16, 2017
Behind my pc
I Agree!!!!

Members Online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #47-
There are approximately 6,500 languages in the world (not counting the ancient languages, only the languages that are used recently)!
Mintypie231 wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!
good morning all! I hope everyone has a great day! 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom