Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pulmentii

Apr 4, 2017
Hello, My name is Pulmentii and i still stand with my point that i have been falsely banned after 2 months or so. So basically what happend is i was casually playing eggwars with a friend of mine. I i think we just lost a game after i lost a pvp fight when our egg destroyed. Regardless i feel as i was falsely banned because the only modifications i was using was the 5zig mod and i am pretty sure that is allowed. Anyways basically the only thing i am currently asking for is not just a unban but also someone who wants to actually explain why and how i got banned and not just a simple: "No you're not getting unbanned because you were Hacking" I also would like to know what my ban is based on and hopefully there is a place in your hearts and a little bit of your time to maybe help me out. Please feel free to add me on Discord if you want to help me. : "Pulmentii#6870"
P.S. cc_sentinel is not a real person but like a real person it does make mistakes and i know from my experience(and others) that it's not a flawless anti-cheat system

D

Deleted member 59979

Go to https://appeals.cubecraft.net/ and appeal if you believe you have been falsely banned. If that is denied then contact Crazyman JR and explain the situation.
Remember to put in valid arguments for your appeal
You shouldnt make threads about it

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
@Pulmentii

Whilst Sentinel isn't far away from perfection, it is very plausible for players to be falsely banned, especially in its early stages. You were banned one month and eleven days ago, which wasn't a period where Sentinel lacked decent coding. As you probably know, most anti-cheats keep logs of every player and every move they make. Sentinel logs are then being categorised based on their weight, which is comparable to how hard it is for players to make that certain movement, and once deemed impossible for legitimate clients, it is highlighted in red and made bold.

I have looked into your logs and can easily tell they were accurate. You created multiple red logs, unlike most of the banned players who have either one or exceptionally two. Besides that, the second of November is, except for the other three times you cheated (and admitted to it), also the only day where you made red logs, whilst you have been making regular logs since the eighth of March.

It is your fourth ban, two of which you confirmed to be correct. You will not be unbanned.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
@Pulmentii

Whilst Sentinel isn't far away from perfection, it is very plausible for players to be falsely banned, especially in its early stages. You were banned one month and eleven days ago, which wasn't a period where Sentinel lacked decent coding. As you probably know, most anti-cheats keep logs of every player and every move they make. Sentinel logs are then being categorised based on their weight, which is comparable to how hard it is for players to make that certain movement, and once deemed impossible for legitimate clients, it is highlighted in red and made bold.

I have looked into your logs and can easily tell they were accurate. You created multiple red logs, unlike most of the banned players who have either one or exceptionally two. Besides that, the second of November is, except for the other three times you cheated (and admitted to it), also the only day where you made red logs, whilst you have been making regular logs since the eighth of March.

It is your fourth ban, two of which you confirmed to be correct. You will not be unbanned.
You have to be careful with the zones though, glitches will cause that exact feed as well because a glitch isnt a legitimate movement, ive seen players get banned by sentinel for simply getting stuck in a block

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
You have to be careful with the zones though, glitches will cause that exact feed as well because a glitch isnt a legitimate movement, ive seen players get banned by sentinel for simply getting stuck in a block
For flight, bhop and teleportation logs this may occur, but players would have to describe the bug or glitch they were experiencing. For killaura, reach, auto-click, etc, glitches cannot solely create false logs as there are more aspects than the motion itself. Good point though. ;)

Reactions: Priley
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Top Bottom