Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rambo>>>

Dec 24, 2016
I was banned by a mod yesterday called cyanyellow for anti-knockback. My wifi is working very bad right now. When I play minecraft it somtimes looks like people are teleporting around. But the worst thing is when everybody just freezes for a minute. For other people I look frozen. When i'm frozen I can't hit other people but they can hit me. When somebody hits me when i'm frozen I don't take any knock-back for some reason so I can understand why he banned me for anti-knockback. I have appealed and explained everything but he didn't want to believe me and denied my appeal even tho I know its 100% true. I have not recorded the moment when it happened but he probably hasn't either because the ban sais seen in game. I was also thinking about buying a rank but now my account is banned I don't want to do this any more because if I get false banned again in the future the bann will be permanent and I will lose my rank. Is there anyone I can talk to about this because it doesn't seem like cyanyellow is going to believe me.
Thank you.

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
If your appeal got denied, you can't do anything to get an unban. You can still start a conversation with him, but I can't guarantee you that it will work, but you can try at least. Just explain the problem again in a nice and mature way. Good luck!

Reactions: Refresco
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
I have no motivation to write (as well as a bunch of things that I need to get done). However, I have this random plot idea of a new LitD. Two characters who are rivals in many cooking competitions throughout their lives but one of them is in love with the other.

1716070529301.png
Matriox wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🕺
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom