Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

JustCreepy

Apr 20, 2016
Ok so, you know when you log on and you do /f list and it says : In Eggwars map Toys for example and you want to spectate / join the game. /f joinplayer lets you do that and it also works on any gamemode, so if you are on Barn Brawl, and you want to join that game, you can just /f joinplayer JustCreepy and you are in that game.

I'm bad at explaining my ideas so hopefully someone understands what I mean and can explain it better

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
argleton
I think this is a great idea, but if they are in a game already they could only join if the friend was waiting for the game to start and there are enough spaces to allow the other friend to join the game. For example, if you were in the middle of a SkyWars game, I couldn't join and play, but it could allow me to spectate.
Players should also be able to toggle this on and off.

Zhypo

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2015
Happyland
I don't personally like this idea as players don't want to be stalked, maybe if there is some additions to this idea like if you want to spectate your friend, you'll need to do /f joinplayer and the other player will get a message saying your friend (username) wants to spectate you and they can either accept it or deny it. I still wouldn't like this idea -1

Keep up the suggestions ;D
I'm still waiting for when you join a party and they're in-game that you go into spectator mode, in staid of waiting in the lobby.. all alone... in the dark...

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Ok so, you know when you log on and you do /f list and it says : In Eggwars map Toys for example and you want to spectate / join the game. /f joinplayer lets you do that and it also works on any gamemode, so if you are on Barn Brawl, and you want to join that game, you can just /f joinplayer JustCreepy and you are in that game.

I'm bad at explaining my ideas so hopefully someone understands what I mean and can explain it better
I like your suggestion, but if the player don't want that you join it feels not comfortable for him that someone is following him constantly! +/- 1
Stay happy!
-Gaaabb

JustCreepy

Apr 20, 2016
Wait, is the /f joinplayer command only available if you are friends with the person you want to join? Also, if you do /f joinplayer, are you getting tp'ed into the game or not?
Yeah, so if you are friends with them it only works and when u do it you get added to the queue or you can spectate

summurai

Novice Member
Jun 7, 2017
België

I think it's a great idea to see someone when he's in a game

CaptaiinAmerica

Oct 19, 2016
rubik_cube_man's house
Pretty good idea. But, it would be better if that person they're trying to join and play games with, they should request yes or no if they want them to play with them.
But I'm also pretty sure that's what parties are for.

Pillow

Sep 25, 2016
My computer
I think that it would be a good idea, but instead when you use /joinplayer, that player can only spectate that player and the game.

Reactions: JustCreepy

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
This would be unfair in certain gamemodes where ghosting is advantageous and wouldn't be fair to other players. (For example UHC) This already happens with players in game and would make this issue worse.

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
I think its beter to make a /spectate (player)
so you can spectate hackers for proof or you friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom