Status
Not open for further replies.

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
I have two suggestions for achievements menu.

1. Add an option to see when you completed the achievement. Just like the shop and loot menu, when you hold your mouse on an achievement, you can see 'completed: 123 days ago'.

2. Show how many percent of the players completed the achievement. Just as above, when you hover your mouse over an achievement, it will show something like '23% of the players completed this achievement'. In this way you can see how hard an achievement actually is, as sometimes easy achievements can by quite hard.

Thanks for reading! Let me know what you think about these idea's.
~DutchScary

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
1. Add an option to see when you completed the achievement. Just like the shop and loot menu, when you hold your mouse on an achievement, you can see 'completed: 123 days ago'.
It’s a great idea, but if I’m completely honest, it would be better to have a DD/MM/YYYY format rather than the amount of days ago when it comes to achievements unlocked.

2. Show how many percent of the players completed the achievement. Just as above, when you hover your mouse over an achievement, it will show something like '23% of the players completed this achievement'. In this way you can see how hard an achievement actually is, as sometimes easy achievements can by quite hard.
I would personally love such a feature. I don’t have anything else to add as you basically provided us with perfect reasoning, in my opinion.

• Love
Reactions: 99th_DutchScary

Egg🥚

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Jul 12, 2020
The Netherlands
I don't really think the second suggestion is really useful. There are sooo many people who have ever joined cubecraft but never play it. This would make the percentage by even the simplest achievements pertty small. Not a good indication therefore!

It’s a great idea, but if I’m completely honest, it would be better to have a DD/MM/YYYY format rather than the amount of days ago when it comes to achievements unlocked.
A month is not really easy to use. Some months are 30 days, some are 31 and some are even 28 or 29. That's the same with years. So just the days are more accurate!

Reactions: 99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
I don't really think the second suggestion is really useful. There are sooo many people who have ever joined cubecraft but never play it. This would make the percentage by even the simplest achievements pertty small. Not a good indication therefore!
Yeah, that's true. But you can still see a difference between achievements that have completed 0.2% or 10% Or they could make it so that you can see the amount of players that completed the achievement, or express it in promille.

99th_DutchVoid

Dedicated Member
Oct 18, 2016
Overijssel, The Netherlands
www.99th-dutchies.nl
Pronouns
He/Him
This could be solved by taking into account only players that have played that specific game at least N (say, 10?) times

Reactions: Egg🥚

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
A month is not really easy to use. Some months are 30 days, some are 31 and some are even 28 or 29. That's the same with years. So just the days are more accurate!
It’s better to know the exact date though when it comes to unlocking achievements. DD/MM/YYYY means the exact date is you unlocked it on, not how many days months and years it was ago directly.

The amount of days ago can be difficult to work with if you are trying to figure out the exact date.

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
i love the first idea!
the second suggestion wouldnt work since some people join and never return, which would really ruin the % and by that, the true difficulty compared to the players who have reached it. HOWEVER: this could easily be fixed by counting the % of players above a specific cubecraft level. for example, only lvl 25+. maybe higher

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Is that a bird? Is that an apron? No, it's a peanut and jelly sandwich that wants revenge!:D
caraMel wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thank you for the follow! ✨
Muhh wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
OMG yall. Thank all of you who wished my a happy birthday. I never felt this recognized ever in my life :).
99th_DutchScary wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thanks for the follow! :D
Top Bottom