Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jehare

Novice Member
Dec 11, 2019
Even high leveled, ranked players sometimes threaten me saying they will ban me for butterfly/jitter-clicking.
When searching for the exact rules i find many different answers. Some say it's at your own risk you can get banned, others say it's completely bannable and illegal, others say it used to be bannable, but it's revoked.

What are the exact rules, right now, about butterfly/jitter-clicking. And if I would get banned by the algorithm, would a ban appeal make sence?

AnolTongi

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 18, 2020
Turkey
1.3 - Drag clicking
Drag clicking is defined as dragging your finger along the mouse button of a mechanical mouse or mapping your click button to your mouse wheel. Drag clicking is prohibited and may result in a Sentinel ban. Also using multiple mice, may result in a punishment.

If you don't do this you won't get banned
Btw you can look at the rules from this link:https://www.cubecraft.net/rules
If you do butterfly, try to do it maximum 15 clicks per second.

Dudu

Apr 16, 2019
Even high leveled, ranked players sometimes threaten me saying they will ban me for butterfly/jitter-clicking.
When searching for the exact rules i find many different answers. Some say it's at your own risk you can get banned, others say it's completely bannable and illegal, others say it used to be bannable, but it's revoked.

What are the exact rules, right now, about butterfly/jitter-clicking. And if I would get banned by the algorithm, would a ban appeal make sence?
What the rules state is not allowed is drag clicking, or multiple mice and things along those lines. The rules about butterfly/jitterclicking are not explicitly laid out, but those kinds of techniques are allowed, but use them at your own risk, sentinel may detect it as cheating if you click too fast, and your appeal has a big chance to be denied. I would suggest using it carefully.
Thread locked as the question was answered. If you have further questions feel free to contact me or any other staff member.

Reactions: AnolTongi

funkemunky

Aug 11, 2018
Murica
We are actually going to slightly increase the CPS threshold where Sentinel will auto-ban you since it is currently a little too low. This means that any fast-click related bans when this change is released will be assumed as illegitimate.

• Wow
Reactions: Dudu and AnolTongi
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on s4mways's profile.
thanks for the follow! 🎈
Asking... Schedule meetings... Writing questions... Recording... Editing... Rendering... Before preparations... Finished:D Redo! Asking... A system I have built up while working on the Sapphire Interviews Series!:D More videos and more info will come!
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
uhu :thisisfine:
Kloska wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday!
Capitan wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday Elivat!
Top Bottom