Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Laskyy

Dedicated Member
Jan 6, 2015
C-137
bit.do
Every book you start has an end. That is the thing i was thinking about too long. So long that i think i made it.

When i joined:
A friend told me about 'SkyWars' 3 years ago, i remember that times when there were no hackers and the limit is 4000. Everyday after school i just RAN AWAY off to my PC! Because after 3 pm.... it is a war!

I started the forums a long time after that. At Jan 6, 2015.

The people:
I had social problems when I was younger. I couldnt make friends from my PC or in real life. I got hard times and no-one liked me. I was shorter than everyone and 1 year younger because i skipped class. My mom told me that is something i need to be proud of, not everyone is smart as i was. But i wanted friends, not to be smart. My time flew and i kept playing CubeCraft. I met people i hang out with sometimes like : @WolfWhispers and @PartyBlaze. They both got inactive atm. Until one day... i met a person called Nilton @GuarD_RFTA. We played some games and it was fun. But now he is 'Rising From The Ashes' and doesnt have a good feeling about everyone i think.. mehh. Not so fun anymore, but after all i reached a lot.

The problems:
HACKER HACKER HACKER.
Yes, i used hacked clients. I got banned for a month or 3 i think. Then i stopped it. I couldnt pvp but didnt want to lose everything. At that moment i realised that i should be like the guys in the leaderboards. Train & Gain. I kept playing Assassinations for ages! Then i met my problem AGAIN. Hackers.... People hacking and saying they dont. (These people cost me €60 of buying new mouses after raging and smashing them into walls... serious) This started 6 months ago and i started record & report. But now i remember people like @AquaaXx that are demoted. And then i realised things are not getting better. Staff is decreasing. Hackers increasing. Time decreasing. Bugs increasing.

The last page:
The last page of my 'story'. My english is increased because of Cube with like 300% (no joke). My social experience of talking with older people ( I am 12). So you guys helped me. I wasnt very famous on forums. Some people saw me here or there but.. yeah... I dont know what to say.

k bye.

FalseHonesty

Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2016
My House
saltsquadstrong.weebly.com
So is this a goodbye thread? I'm really sad if it is, you seem pretty cool, and I wish you luck in whatever you try to accomplish next. Every story has an end, but as long as you have a heck of a good time reading it, then it doesn't matter. I'll be waiting for a sequel ;)

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Top Bottom