Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do You Like These Suggestions?

• Pumpkin & mob head enchants (Custom kits)

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Effect arrows (Custom kits)

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Custom shields (Custom kits)

• Item durability (Custom kits)

• Assassins achievements (Assassins)

• Slightly longer time in shops (Assassins)

• More stats (Assassins)

• A 100 coin (Assassins)

• Privacy (FFA)

• /resoup cooldown (FFA)

• Kills for experience (FFA)

• Winged Helmet (FFA)

• Point Duels (Duels)

• All of Gainy's

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All of my first 1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All of the above

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • None of the above (explain why)

• Total voters

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
So While I Was going through Making a new custom kit I noticed a few things that I missed in the first 1 and by the time I have finished typing this I think it will probably no longer be a "few" this is going to be talking about more custom kit duels and some other ideas
now onto the suggestion
Extra Custom Kit Additions
  • Pumpkin and mob head enchants - Okay so for people like me who like making themed kits that aren't just purely OP but not just purely PvP based either they are going to see where I am coming from on this now if you have certain items such as a pumpkin or mob heads can't be enchanted with armour enchantments in Eric's enchantment menu and with anvils you lose features that Eric could give you
  • Effect arrows - okay so I am not talking about arrows there already are in game I am more talking about things like levitation arrows, nausea arrows, blindness arrows and some others that aren't there (This is potentially a feature you need an iron+ rank for)
  • Custom shields - Okay you may be thinking jollow250 you can make a custom shield already you know? to which I respond this is actually a suggestion that relates to the vanity shields and I know they aren't out yet but when they do come out having a shield you may have in vanity copy over to a list of shields in settings what the list of shields does is simple it allows you to pick out a shield from multiple templates and from you guessed it your shield(s) in your vanity menu
  • Item durability - okay basically you can change the durability left on the weapons, tools, and armour of your kit so if you want a item with 5 uses left you can have that in your kit this would also give the mending enchantment a whole new use
Assassination Additions
  • Achievements - here are some examples
get 10 head captures
Get 50 head captures
Get 100 head captures
Get 100 kills
Get 500 kills
Get 1000 kills
Get 9001 kills (Just because it is a meme)
Get 10000 kills
Get 100 coins
Get 500 coins
Get 1000 coins
Get 10000 coins
Get full diamond armour
Eat a golden apple while in a store
Open 100 chests
Open 1000 chests
Open 5000 chest
Open 10000 chests
  • Slightly longer time in shops - Okay so you are probably thinking that this has been suggested before and also been suggested just to be removed but this is extending it because I do find it necessary but I find that it being so fast kind of makes shopping for food pointless if you are going to have to eat the food you are shopping for instantly because you have to get out why go at all, also it is really bad if you have little health and you are buying something like a golden apple to heal you up or a health potion because you very well might die before you can eat/drink it depending on your health and hunger while going into the store it really can be quite obnoxious sometimes which is why I suggest that the hunger time is about 5 seconds longer
  • Add more stats - so currently assassins stats only track kills, death, blocks walked, and time played but there are more stats that could be added like: Heads captured, Coins collected, & maybe even chests opened (I realise these were in my list of achievements that is part of the reason why I have this idea here)
  • A 100 coin - this coin is can't be found in a chest the only way to get it is by using the coin exchange the only reason I suggest this so players with a butt tonne of money can have a clearer inventory
FFA Changes
  • Privacy - Okay I noticed this in the hours of making this suggestion now just to give you some context read most of the negative replies on this thread
    View attachment 133273 so much for not being stalked... so what I am suggesting is that it isn't that specific especially when understandably people don't want to be stalked on the internet the thing about this is it is really specific how could you make this less specific not say the map in this case. Now I know what you are thinking jollow250 what about other games they have this too which I respond yeah they do but the difference is in most cases the map has already gone but on a game where anyone can join and leave a map at any time they want is slightly worse
  • /resoup cooldown - okay so I personally think there should be a /resoup cooldown. Why? To stop players like me from being able to just run out of soup while running get more again and again infinite soup = infinite life if you are good enough
  • Kills for experience - this is in assassins where when you kill someone they give you 3 experience and 1 point currently when you kill someone in FFA it gives you 1 point and that's it but when you stop to think about the point if experience it does go toward your level which usually means you are at least showing some degree of skill and also experience in playing games
  • Winged helmet - Okay so normally this would be pointless on a winged map but I am only suggesting it for the ninja which I do have reasoning for basically for those of you who don't play winged your chestplate is completely replaced with an elytra now the ninja kit doesn't have any sort of armour except for boots I am suggesting to add a helmet just for that kit only on those maps why? because you die so easily otherwise
Point Duels
Okay so this would be a new option for duels how it works is it will have a range of kits and you duel someone else with those kits how the game works is that everytime you play this game you play against another player 5-10 points for both of you are taken away from both players but when the round is finished whoever won the round gets all the points that were taken away from you it is basically a gamble for points in PvP and yes when joining this gamemode it will have a warning in chat which tells you that you are putting 5-10 points on the line

Now @Gainfullterror made a suggestion covering PvP except more about the game as a whole which is here (Would definitely recommend you read this 1)
I also made a thread which was covering custom kits (I brought it up in my introduction) it is here

@Tacosbefriends @TriangleAttack @Unipotato @Zombiepower @Twanei @Klompie

Last edited:

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
A 100 coin - this coin is can't be found in a chest the only way to get it is by using the coin exchange the only reason I suggest this so players with a butt tonne of money can have a clearer inventory
Seems a bit pointless to me, as you most likely won't end up with tens of thousands of coins & want to keep every single one. It wouldn't be very worth it to trade as you'd lose 10% of your coins when exchanging (I think it's 10 at least).

Winged helmet - Okay so normally this would be pointless on a winged map but I am only suggesting it for the ninja which I do have reasoning for basically for those of you who don't play winged your chestplate is completely replaced with an elytra now the ninja kit doesn't have any sort of armour except for boots I am suggesting to add a helmet just for that kit only on those maps why? because you die so easily otherwise
I think that the ninja kit is pretty balanced as it is. It allows you to go in for 2-4 hits before they'd be able to turn and hit you back. It's quite strong as it is, and it's incredible when combined with the diamond armor you get from the shop.

For the rest, I support it all!
Point Duels
Okay so this would be a new option for duels how it works is it will have a range of kits and you duel someone else with those kits how the game works is that everytime you play this game you play against another player 5-10 points for both of you are taken away from both players but when the round is finished whoever won the round gets all the points that were taken away from you it is basically a gamble for points in PvP and yes when joining this gamemode it will have a warning in chat which tells you that you are putting 5-10 points on the line
Betting points? Very interesting! I like the idea! I'd be very happy with something like this!

Now @Gainfullterror made a suggestion covering PvP except more about the game as a whole which is here (Would definitely recommend you read this 1)
-to anyone reading-
I swear to my cat that this we didn't ask each other for plugs on our threads. I promise!

Reactions: Injunction

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
Winged helmet - Okay so normally this would be pointless on a winged map but I am only suggesting it for the ninja which I do have reasoning for basically for those of you who don't play winged your chestplate is completely replaced with an elytra now the ninja kit doesn't have any sort of armour except for boots I am suggesting to add a helmet just for that kit only on those maps why? because you die so easily otherwise
I don't realy like this one . It will just make you a lot stronger and like @Gainfullterror already said Ninja kit is one of the strongest kits. The meaning of this kit is that you try to sneak up behind them and hit them. They may not see you otherwise it will indeed be a very useless kit.

This is the only thing that i disliked. All the rest of the idea's are very good. Some ideas need a bit of a change but i think that it will bring a new blast in the game.

Point Duels

I also like this suggestion . It is very creative and via this way op people can lose some of their points. This will just bring a small challenge in game. People are battling to show that they point dual for a reason and that they aren 't gonna lose any points.

Milkyy

Apr 4, 2017
Somewhere in the dark abyss
Intresting suggestion, took a bit to go through everything.

- Enchanting heads: I don't see why not adding this, there's no downside in that.

- Effect Arrows: Blindness arrows are going to be a real nightmare... I'm kind of neutral with this one. I'm not too sure, but is it even possible to make custom arrow effects?

- Custom Shields: Sounds good, again, no downside in this, and it'll be pretty convenient.

- Item Durability: I love this one, it'll be pretty intresting to have this in. However, I think that the customizable durability should be like 1 - 10. Just to make the GUI easy to use, and it could be set up like the enchanter, holding a tool and being able to choose the durability.

- Assassins: I like all of the suggestions, the coin that's worth 100 coins may be a bit unnessasary, but I don't rly mind ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

- Points Duels: This is the best thing ever. I really want to see this in. Nice job! ^-^

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Intresting suggestion, took a bit to go through everything.

- Enchanting heads: I don't see why not adding this, there's no downside in that.

- Effect Arrows: Blindness arrows are going to be a real nightmare... I'm kind of neutral with this one. I'm not too sure, but is it even possible to make custom arrow effects?

- Custom Shields: Sounds good, again, no downside in this, and it'll be pretty convenient.

- Item Durability: I love this one, it'll be pretty intresting to have this in. However, I think that the customizable durability should be like 1 - 10. Just to make the GUI easy to use, and it could be set up like the enchanter, holding a tool and being able to choose the durability.

- Assassins: I like all of the suggestions, the coin that's worth 100 coins may be a bit unnessasary, but I don't rly mind ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

- Points Duels: This is the best thing ever. I really want to see this in. Nice job! ^-^
There already are things like blindness or levitation arrows you just need commands to get them

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
So While I Was going through Making a new custom kit I noticed a few things that I missed in the first 1 and by the time I have finished typing this I think it will probably no longer be a "few" this is going to be talking about more custom kit duels and some other ideas
now onto the suggestion
Extra Custom Kit Additions
  • Pumpkin and mob head enchants - Okay so for people like me who like making themed kits that aren't just purely OP but not just purely PvP based either they are going to see where I am coming from on this now if you have certain items such as a pumpkin or mob heads can't be enchanted with armour enchantments in Eric's enchantment menu and with anvils you lose features that Eric could give you
  • Effect arrows - okay so I am not talking about arrows there already are in game I am more talking about things like levitation arrows, nausea arrows, blindness arrows and some others that aren't there (This is potentially a feature you need an iron+ rank for)
  • Custom shields - Okay you may be thinking jollow250 you can make a custom shield already you know? to which I respond this is actually a suggestion that relates to the vanity shields and I know they aren't out yet but when they do come out having a shield you may have in vanity copy over to a list of shields in settings what the list of shields does is simple it allows you to pick out a shield from multiple templates and from you guessed it your shield(s) in your vanity menu
  • Item durability - okay basically you can change the durability left on the weapons, tools, and armour of your kit so if you want a item with 5 uses left you can have that in your kit this would also give the mending enchantment a whole new use
Assassination Additions
  • Achievements - here are some examples
get 10 head captures
Get 50 head captures
Get 100 head captures
Get 100 kills
Get 500 kills
Get 1000 kills
Get 9001 kills (Just because it is a meme)
Get 10000 kills
Get 100 coins
Get 500 coins
Get 1000 coins
Get 10000 coins
Get full diamond armour
Eat a golden apple while in a store
Open 100 chests
Open 1000 chests
Open 5000 chest
Open 10000 chests
  • Slightly longer time in shops - Okay so you are probably thinking that this has been suggested before and also been suggested just to be removed but this is extending it because I do find it necessary but I find that it being so fast kind of makes shopping for food pointless if you are going to have to eat the food you are shopping for instantly because you have to get out why go at all, also it is really bad if you have little health and you are buying something like a golden apple to heal you up or a health potion because you very well might die before you can eat/drink it depending on your health and hunger while going into the store it really can be quite obnoxious sometimes which is why I suggest that the hunger time is about 5 seconds longer
  • Add more stats - so currently assassins stats only track kills, death, blocks walked, and time played but there are more stats that could be added like: Heads captured, Coins collected, & maybe even chests opened (I realise these were in my list of achievements that is part of the reason why I have this idea here)
  • A 100 coin - this coin is can't be found in a chest the only way to get it is by using the coin exchange the only reason I suggest this so players with a butt tonne of money can have a clearer inventory
FFA Changes
  • Privacy - Okay I noticed this in the hours of making this suggestion now just to give you some context read most of the negative replies on this thread
    View attachment 133273 so much for not being stalked... so what I am suggesting is that it isn't that specific especially when understandably people don't want to be stalked on the internet the thing about this is it is really specific how could you make this less specific not say the map in this case. Now I know what you are thinking jollow250 what about other games they have this too which I respond yeah they do but the difference is in most cases the map has already gone but on a game where anyone can join and leave a map at any time they want is slightly worse
  • /resoup cooldown - okay so I personally think there should be a /resoup cooldown. Why? To stop players like me from being able to just run out of soup while running get more again and again infinite soup = infinite life if you are good enough
  • Kills for experience - this is in assassins where when you kill someone they give you 3 experience and 1 point currently when you kill someone in FFA it gives you 1 point and that's it but when you stop to think about the point if experience it does go toward your level which usually means you are at least showing some degree of skill and also experience in playing games
  • Winged helmet - Okay so normally this would be pointless on a winged map but I am only suggesting it for the ninja which I do have reasoning for basically for those of you who don't play winged your chestplate is completely replaced with an elytra now the ninja kit doesn't have any sort of armour except for boots I am suggesting to add a helmet just for that kit only on those maps why? because you die so easily otherwise
Point Duels

I also made a thread which was covering custom kits (I brought it up in my introduction) it is here

@Tacosbefriends @TriangleAttack @Unipotato @Zombiepower @Twanei @Klompie

I would vote but I can either select:
All
None
or One :(

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
I don't want to comment on the Assasination stuff and the FFA stuff since I'm not a Veteran in those gamemodes. However, I like the changes to duels. I agree that there should be more options for Duel Customizations and especially the item durability one. The point duels too are a great idea, I love wager matches like those (Good way to rack up points :P)

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on Kloska's profile.
TimBDay.jpeg

Happy Bday Tim :)
Closing in on 30!
RobinDn wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Desiderata wrote on Hoshi's profile.
20240503_083859.jpg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Kloska's profile.
Grattis på födelsedagen!:D
Top Bottom