Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trickmaster

Dedicated Member
May 23, 2014
Potato Heaven
bring back W/E on creative but give it to everyone.
if everyone has it, more players will make lag machines and more players will grief
First of all you beat me to it :/ and
*200 players at once use /sphere water 30
1.13 x 10^5 blocks from that command, x 200 (2 x 10^2) = 2.26 x 10^7
Aka

2,260,000,000 spawned at once. (2 billion)
Now imagine if people started spamming the command :/

Dai_Matsumoto

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2013
Japan
First of all you beat me to it :/ and
*200 players at once use /sphere water 30
1.13 x 10^5 blocks from that command, x 200 (2 x 10^2) = 2.26 x 10^7
Aka

2,260,000,000 spawned at once. (2 billion)
Now imagine if people started spamming the command :/
i thought players would make their plots full of meaningless lava and ender portals

Reactions: SpritySpritz

Trickmaster

Dedicated Member
May 23, 2014
Potato Heaven
i thought players would make their plots full of meaningless lava and ender portals
Well, if you had water, and you put it above the ground, it would all flow down and update blocks, so you would also millions of updating blocks at once and the server would most likely, especially if players were spread out.

fanman2000

Aug 2, 2014
Just give everyone obsidian perks but no prefix forever ;D jk
I Feel Everyone on this hated EULA, it brings us back to the days before minigames, and every server had only Survival and Factions, nowadays, people play on servers to have some fun with their friends, maybe, we should give donator minor upgrades, like small stuff, like when u choose an archer kit as an Iron Rank, you get 10 arrows instead of 5

musemat

Dedicated Member
Oct 24, 2013
Denmark
I Feel Everyone on this hated EULA, it brings us back to the days before minigames, and every server had only Survival and Factions, nowadays, people play on servers to have some fun with their friends, maybe, we should give donator minor upgrades, like small stuff, like when u choose an archer kit as an Iron Rank, you get 10 arrows instead of 5
Can't against the EULA, and you point about it bringing us back to that period. Back then it was really bad, the community has evolved over the years to the better, with only a few bad eggs, but that is all going to waste now

Reactions: Gjpoppy

lorddylan777

Jun 1, 2014
In my mind, were else?
Well I know some may think I am crazy but I believe we donators should have access to a new part of the server that had all of the old perks but it's only for donators. e.g. the old kit pvp kits and sky wars arrangements so the kits previously aloud by stone rank go back and bomber,eggs,apple master etc. are just for donators in a new additional part of the server and idk maybe more games or i was thinking this sounds crazy but a NEW server named ? cubecraft+ that only donators can play or a mod I do not know how this would work lol but it has all the old features but only give us donators permission to turn on this mod with all of our old perks so stone ranks couldn't tell the difference! these suggestions are so crazy and stupid it just might work! :P

Muffin

Dedicated Member
Jul 17, 2014
The Barn
Well I know some may think I am crazy but I believe we donators should have access to a new part of the server that had all of the old perks but it's only for donators. e.g. the old kit pvp kits and sky wars arrangements so the kits previously aloud by stone rank go back and bomber,eggs,apple master etc. are just for donators in a new additional part of the server and idk maybe more games or i was thinking this sounds crazy but a NEW server named ? cubecraft+ that only donators can play or a mod I do not know how this would work lol but it has all the old features but only give us donators permission to turn on this mod with all of our old perks so stone ranks couldn't tell the difference! these suggestions are so crazy and stupid it just might work! :p
This still goes against the EULA by giving donators game changing perks. The whole point of this change was to basically make everyone equal per say, so doing this idea would just create the fact we're going against the agreement, which of course we don't want.

Reactions: Gjpoppy

gamehurricane19

This still goes against the EULA by giving donators game changing perks. The whole point of this change was to basically make everyone equal per say, so doing this idea would just create the fact we're going against the agreement, which of course we don't want.
actually if we have a separate server only for donors and whitelist it(and all donors get the same stuff) then that would not be going against the eula

Reactions: jtlg1234

Muffin

Dedicated Member
Jul 17, 2014
The Barn
actually if we have a separate server only for donors and whitelist it(and all donors get the same stuff) then that would not be going against the eula
What you're saying is basically the same thing that we're doing now except with better gear. I don't see why the devs would go out of their way and make that.

TyTy2017

Feb 3, 2014
Someplace far away
We are all aware of the Eula Mojang update and it is a huge bummer to donators. Their ranks have almost been equalized to stone rank because of all their permissions vanishing and others becoming open to public. So here's my suggestion. We need New Donator perks! Comment if you have any ideas and would like to share them. Here are some ideas that I have thought of... Donators get double, triple, etc. price for selling items and half, third, etc. for buying items. winning games like Hiden'Seek or Sky Wars or Survival Games will give more points. On factions we can get more power to claim more land faster! I haven't done my research on Eula so I don't know what's possible and what's not but please,share your ideas!
You are lost

lorddylan777

Jun 1, 2014
In my mind, were else?
today I just caught someone hacking in full enchanted diamond armor with sword on kit pvp and It's not fair that hackers can do it but people who BOUGHT the donors rank can't I do know it's now cubecraft's fault but i found this sickening

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
Top Bottom