Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

JoostDeBerg

Apr 3, 2020
hi,
it would be nice if there comes a enderman kit with some enderpearls (idk how much)
a good sword and iron armor

Reactions: LlTE

_PedroPF_

Jan 27, 2016
Portugal
twitch.tv
You are basically asking for the kits iron golem, swordsman and the kit that gives you enderpearls every 3 minutos, to all be put together? I’m assuming you are talking about skywars, no? If so, that kit would be too OP.

Odieuse

May 14, 2016
Delft
You are basically asking for the kits iron golem, swordsman and the kit that gives you enderpearls every 3 minutos, to all be put together? I’m assuming you are talking about skywars, no? If so, that kit would be too OP.
I agree with you and there is no other gamemode this kit would be not op.

Savvy

Aug 31, 2019
I don't like the idea due to the enemy always getting away during a fight by ender pearling away.

Pcddle

Novice Member
Nov 18, 2018
Noo York
www.youtube.com
Hey, that would be a very annoying kit and fights would just be annoying. Maybe it could be an item in the shop for like a lot of points, and you'd have to wait a few seconds to use another one.

Drakie❤

Dedicated Member
Nov 4, 2019
over there
Pronouns
He/Him
Well this thread was started in the PvP forum, so I would assume its about PvP

hi,
it would be nice if there comes a enderman kit with some enderpearls (idk how much)
a good sword and iron armor

I think that a kit with Enderpearls and some decent Iron armor would be a good idea! With some good balancing, this would be a good addition.
For example:
~ Starts with 3 E-pearls
~ Speed 1
~ Full leather armor, helmet with Prot 1(2-3?)
~ Iron sword (Sharp 1?)
~ Gets an ender pearl every minute
There should also be a limit on how many Enderpearls a player can have to avoid kit abuse.

Reactions: Maaarijn

ImLuctor

Aug 31, 2016
Belgium Oost-Vlaanderen
It's annoying because in a game like ffa people will abuse it to run away and it already annoys me when people use bow or potion kit to kill themself while you running at them. I appreciate it that you try to give a kit suggestion wich i would like but this one is a no no :>

D

Deleted member 529794

I like the idea but I think this will just lead to players pearling away just like LITE said.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on mysticil's profile.
Welcome to the forums I hope you will enjoy your stay here!:D
Cool reaction score:
IMG_5407.jpeg

Thanks @TheOrderOfSapphire for being my 3333rd lol
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on matmat's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D If you need help just dm me or other staff and we will be happy to help you. ^-^
Reesle wrote on matmat's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! :)
You’re cool for joining 😎
UncleSpect wrote on Desiderata's profile.
henlo haha
Top Bottom