Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

tvdw013

Mar 26, 2020
Tilburg, Netherlands
I think it would be a good idea if people who use the enderman kit get an item in their inventory that (after 3 mins) turns into an ender pearl, that way u get the item (and the ender pearl after 3 mins) if u kill someone with this particular kit :)

Reactions: Zerynn and LlTE

Sharz

Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2015
Barcelona
www.youtube.com
I really wouldn't add an item turning into an ender pearl after killing someone. It can be really easy and quick to kill a player in skywars (e.g. throwing him eggs in the 1st second of the game) and this kit could be used even playing with basic chests. Getting and ender pearl for this is excessive, in my opinion this would create a disadvantage out of scale between players.

tvdw013

Mar 26, 2020
Tilburg, Netherlands
I really wouldn't add an item turning into an ender pearl after killing someone. It can be really easy and quick to kill a player in skywars (e.g. throwing him eggs in the 1st second of the game) and this kit could be used even playing with basic chests. Getting and ender pearl for this is excessive, in my opinion this would create a disadvantage out of scale between players.
I get that, but in basic a lot of games go by really quick (under 3 mins), and if the game is longer than 3 mins it (most of the time) is a result of people camping, thats why i think getting an ender pearl would be a good idea, but i get where u come from, and totally understand!

TheSweetSuitMan

May 31, 2017
Roosendaal, Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
Interesting idea, I think it would be interesting as I do think the kit stands a bit out as you don't get your items directly at the start. However, I can imagine if you kill multiple people with the Enderman kit, wouldn't you get 2 ender pearls at once when the timer ends?

I think it could be fun thing to add, but it would need a bit of balancing if implemented.

tvdw013

Mar 26, 2020
Tilburg, Netherlands
Interesting idea, I think it would be interesting as I do think the kit stands a bit out as you don't get your items directly at the start. However, I can imagine if you kill multiple people with the Enderman kit, wouldn't you get 2 ender pearls at once when the timer ends?

I think it could be fun thing to add, but it would need a bit of balancing if implemented.
Didn't think of that yet, maybe some sort of potion effect that ends after 3 mins and gives you an enderpearl? So you could only get 1 at a time.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
Top Bottom