Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ChillyTree

Mar 15, 2017
So during my time playing Ender so far, it has been amazing. There is one problem though, and that is when people leave when they are not Ender at the beginning of a game. One game, I had 1/2 of the Humans leave when they weren't Ender!

What do I suggest?
-No one (including Ender) will be able to do /leave during the first minute.
-If anyone logs off the first minute, they will not be able to join another game for 5 minutes.

Sorry for this suggestion being really short. I just feel this is vital to the game so that more people playing humans can win.

Attachments

• 2017-10-18_09.18.33.png
    2017-10-18_09.18.33.png
    113.2 KB · Views: 54

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
I think to stop people from leaving, is a notice like for teaming in skywars, and I would suggest no leaving for 3 min. 1 min is too short

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
I think the most important thing is to balance the game. People leave because it's not fun to play as a human, at least if you don't know the maps very well. That should be changed, then players will be less likely to leave. Also the leaderboard for the ender should be removed, possibly the one for humans as well. It shouldn't be a competitive game that you play to win.

Jul 23, 2017
the moon
I think the most important thing is to balance the game. People leave because it's not fun to play as a human, at least if you don't know the maps very well. That should be changed, then players will be less likely to leave. Also the leaderboard for the ender should be removed, possibly the one for humans as well. It shouldn't be a competitive game that you play to win.
I highly agree with that

BigGamingWolf

Feb 6, 2016
in your closet
i agree with that too.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
So during my time playing Ender so far, it has been amazing. There is one problem though, and that is when people leave when they are not Ender at the beginning of a game. One game, I had 1/2 of the Humans leave when they weren't Ender!

What do I suggest?
-No one (including Ender) will be able to do /leave during the first minute.
-If anyone logs off the first minute, they will not be able to join another game for 5 minutes.

Sorry for this suggestion being really short. I just feel this is vital to the game so that more people playing humans can win.
People could just do disconnect. And forcing a player to play the game is terrible. And forcing the player to not play the game, terrible. No wonder why that isnt being added!! Maybe if you leave, your chance of being the ender goes down. Once playing a full game of ender, your chance of becoming the ender goes up

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Top Bottom