Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ToonBer

Moderator 🍰
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
May 13, 2021
The country of beer and chocolate
🎃 Ender has returned!

I am happy to see this gamemode back after being gone for two years! I like to play it and already ahve some hours in the game. It fits nice in the 'Spooky Month'. The adjustments made after 2 years are great (allowing players to be Ender and to chase the humans.) But this bring the following problem to this gamemode.

Problem 🧐
The humans are now so easy to kill as a Ender. The Ender can track players down with speed and then stay stalking them untill they die. Looking downwards is not enough as a human. For the Ender it is easy to stand inside a human and kill that player within a couple of seconds. This makes the Ender too OP opposite the other players. This takes the fun and creepy aspect away from the game. Also most of the people that were killed will leave the game. Maybe the Ender isn't too OP, but the humans are too weak!

Solution 🤩 - Improvement
I would suggest changing some aspects of the game, such as the people who die too easily and leave after. I Listed 2 possible changes/ideas that I would like, below here.

1️⃣ Reviving Souls:
Because people are dying fast in this gamemode and it is hard to collect all the pages. I came up with something: I thought it was a good iedea to bury the players who die, in the graves outside in the cemetery. The players who are still alive can take on a task to bring a dead human back to life. That player will spawn again and can help the other players to collect the remaining pages. A possible quest could be searching for pumpkins in the mansion or collect coal for the torch of the player. Each player can be revived ones a game. This might make the game a bit more complicated but i think this will allow more players to actually play the game. This because the humans have more tasks to do.

2️⃣ Less pages to collect:
Maybe is it a good a idea to reduce the number of pages to collect to '15' so the humans have a change to collect all the pages. In all the games that I played only one game was won by the humans and that's because that player - who had to play the ender - was new to the server and the game.

Please don't hesitate to leave your opinion below and vote for what you think about this suggestion.

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
I don't agree with removing pages, if the Ender's damage is less, you might find 20 pages, and by the way, it's not that hard to find pages, I can collect 5 pages easily in one game. It's not that hard, just do 1 heart damage if you look at the Ender, not 3,5 like what the heck, in 3 or 4 hits you're dead. Reviving players won't help because they'll probably leave. The goal is to find pages, not reviving players because that will take too much time.

Reactions: Zerynn

ToonBer

Moderator 🍰
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
May 13, 2021
I don't agree with removing pages, if the Ender's damage is less, you might find 20 pages, and by the way, it's not that hard to find pages, I can collect 5 pages easily in one game. It's not that hard, just do 1 heart damage if you look at the Ender, not 3,5 like what the heck, in 3 or 4 hits you're dead. Reviving players won't help because they'll probably leave. The goal is to find pages, not reviving players because that will take too much time.
Hey
Thank you for you opinion. I do agree with what you said about the pages, someone told me to add this as well. But number 1 was my idea to keep the game intact but add a feature.

Reactions: Zathelas

Faytjee

Apr 26, 2019
The players who are still alive can take on a task to bring a dead human back to life. That player will spawn again and can help the other players to collect the remaining pages. A possible quest could be searching for pumpkins in the mansion or collect coal for the torch of the player. Each player can be revived ones a game.
Not really a great idea because the humans also have slowness and it would be very difficult to do that AND to get the pages. The ender still kills you in like 2/4 hits and they see the pages.
In my opinion making a way for the ender to kill humans and humans also being able to win would be taking less health from seeing the ender (you die in 2/4 ''looks''), increasing the cooldown of the compass and make the ender not able to see nametags and pages (so the ender can't camp in front of a page literally making it impossible to win).
The thread about ender by @Thomasje2121 is also nice (torch idea is cool) :)

Reactions: Thomasje2121

ToonBer

Moderator 🍰
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
May 13, 2021
Not really a great idea because the humans also have slowness and it would be very difficult to do that AND to get the pages. The ender still kills you in like 2/4 hits and they see the pages.
In my opinion making a way for the ender to kill humans and humans also being able to win would be taking less health from seeing the ender (you die in 2/4 ''looks''), increasing the cooldown of the compass and make the ender not able to see nametags and pages (so the ender can't camp in front of a page literally making it impossible to win).
The thread about ender by @Thomasje2121 is also nice (torch idea is cool) :)
Since this thread, there were some changes to the game. So not all the things listed here are still great.

Rqge

May 5, 2020
Almost every game you can get like 3 pages at the start of the game already. If all the players are understanding the game, it would be easy to finish the game as a Human.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
qKhalidd wrote on xLucq's profile.
happy birthday!
Mintypie231 wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎂🎉
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #50-
It is physically impossible for pigs to look up into the sky.
The scientific term for brain freeze is “sphenopalatine ganglioneuralgia.”
An estimated 50% of all gold ever mined on Earth came from a single plateau in South Africa: Witwatersrand.
The Grand Canyon is 900 times deeper than an Olympic swimming pool.
Upto 128 Strongholds can spawn in one Minecraft world (java).
Top Bottom