Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

slantedsword

Mar 4, 2021
An idea for eggwars could be to have an "ultimate sword" on the overpowered mode. The model could be taken up by something that I made in computer science on my first day. It's a great weapon to have and can make it difficult for the enemy to attack you with the enchantments: sharpness IV, fire aspect I, knockback II. I think it would also be cool to give it a cool down for 0.5 seconds so there is no spamming. Here is the sword idea:
1617637204335.png

• Haha
Reactions: keirah

OnlyTijmen

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
Netherlands
trailoffriends.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hmmm... while I agree there should be something like an ultimate weapon, maybe purchasable with emeralds.
However I dont think they should add models for it (atleast not java, I like the fact that eggwars has the vanilla looks on java).
The model looks great tho!

slantedsword

Mar 4, 2021
Hmmm... while I agree there should be something like an ultimate weapon, maybe purchasable with emeralds.
However I dont think they should add models for it (atleast not java, I like the fact that eggwars has the vanilla looks on java).
Ahhh yes! There will be a use for emeralds then!

Reactions: OnlyTijmen
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Top Bottom