• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
Me like very much c:

If enderpearls are relatively cheap then camping will no longer be effective since you could just warp to the enemy islands. There's only so much camping in OP skywars because enderpearls are rare, as apposed to the infamous punch III bows which can be found in every other chest.
True true

Jaidy

Apr 11, 2015
In youtube
Me like very much c:

If enderpearls are relatively cheap then camping will no longer be effective since you could just warp to the enemy islands. There's only so much camping in OP skywars because enderpearls are rare, as apposed to the infamous punch III bows which can be found in every other chest.
Maybe 1 enderpearl for 32Diamonds?

Reactions: Sophie

RoboticToast

Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2015
-1. By adding Enderpearls to the game would easely ruin it, like players can just teleport to the middle or other islands. Thats a bit of cheating. ;)

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
-1. By adding Enderpearls to the game would easely ruin it, like players can just teleport to the middle or other islands. Thats a bit of cheating. ;)
It would prevent camping though, and make you think in an other way. So it could step up the game a little, but as I said befor: making 1 lobby with OP and basic games would be something.. so you can choose if you want it or not..

SpyYoshiRv

Jul 20, 2015
Instead of an enderpearl, why not adding the use of a 1 to 3 time use compass to indicate if an enemy is nearby in about a 30-50 block radius for about the same price as a God Apple (for late game)? The only usage of this is to localize people instead of ruining the gameplay.

As for the voting, it's been already suggested so many times, but i feel like its gonna ruin the meta of EggWars.

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
Instead of an enderpearl, why not adding the use of a 1 to 3 time use compass to indicate if an enemy is nearby in about a 30-50 block radius for about the same price as a God Apple (for late game)? The only usage of this is to localize people instead of ruining the gameplay.

As for the voting, it's been already suggested so many times, but i feel like its gonna ruin the meta of EggWars.
maybe add a compass after a certain time, let's just say like 10 minutes... And (maybe?) destroy it like 10 seconds after a player was shown on the compass, so it still takes a while to find a player, but it makes it atleast quicker..

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
You can't get enderpearls without going to the middle to acquire diamonds in the first place though :P

Jaidy

Apr 11, 2015
In youtube
maybe add a compass after a certain time, let's just say like 10 minutes... And (maybe?) destroy it like 10 seconds after a player was shown on the compass, so it still takes a while to find a player, but it makes it atleast quicker..
Yus like a compas that shows the nearbyest player, or just the teams.

DeSkeereKoala

Dec 13, 2015
Rusland
Hey Harry here,

It would be great if you could vote in EggWars.
Basic: No diamond gens,
Normal: -
OP: Diamond gens lvl 4, Enchanted swords enchanted gear and enderpearls.
I dont know if this is impossible to make, this is just an idea.

Regards,

HarryVanSunweb
Me like very much c:

Just an awesome idea!

iKick

Dedicated Member
Sep 27, 2015
The Netherlands
+1
Basic= without diamond gens +100
Normal= - +1
Overpowerd= diamond level 4 +1 enchanted gear -1 enderpearls (for campers)+10

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
I would put enderpearls for 1 stack of diamonds if the enderpearl is going to be to prevent camping, because camping usually happens at late game, and at the late game, it is easy to have many diamonds to have a lot of enderpearls.
Yeah, but you could also (as a camper) use enderpearls and camp on another islands, that's more frustrating! (because campers have mostly their one full upgraded dia gen and have killed the not-campers before they have an enderpeal (my opinion))

Members Online

Team online

• Camezonda
    Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
yeoxuhang wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉🎂
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.