Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

pitzj

Jan 21, 2021
Paradise Hotel
Hi! And i am iiLxwey, and i am here to uhm talk about a gamemode that is very dead that can be replaced with a more active gamemode considering more people have that rank

Ok so you guys might know about Skywars Chaos. It is basically the #1 most dead game on cubecraft and it have barely gained any updates because no one cares about the gamemode expect for the people that probably grind the leaderboard or actully enjoy the game.
So there is not that many people that play skywars chaos, in the morning for eu players. The game is DEAD. Like it is dead dead, it got like 20 people playing. In the later of the day for eu players, skywars chaos probably have like 80 players playing.

How do we change the activity for that?
• We can remove OR we can add another type of chaos/VIP game. Like EggWars for example. Considering the EggWars rank has probably DOUBLED the players that have bought the EggWars rank then the SkyWars rank.
• We can update SkyWars Chaos since it hasn’t been touched in 2 years i think…. Because i remember all maps and all items from 2020. Like sis it was the same, besties atleast update yo games.
• Im not trying to be rude on the sentence right up there but uhm yea i am being honest and thats what matters.
• I dont know if you need to have a game that gets 40 players on average. Like sis that would be stupid, you delete line dash but you dont delete skywars chaos too?!?

anyways bye, hate if u want XOXO

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be
Hi! And i am iiLxwey, and i am here to uhm talk about a gamemode that is very dead that can be replaced with a more active gamemode considering more people have that rank

Ok so you guys might know about Skywars Chaos. It is basically the #1 most dead game on cubecraft and it have barely gained any updates because no one cares about the gamemode expect for the people that probably grind the leaderboard or actully enjoy the game.
So there is not that many people that play skywars chaos, in the morning for eu players. The game is DEAD. Like it is dead dead, it got like 20 people playing. In the later of the day for eu players, skywars chaos probably have like 80 players playing.

• We can remove OR we can add another type of chaos/VIP game. Like EggWars for example. Considering the EggWars rank has probably DOUBLED the players that have bought the EggWars rank then the SkyWars rank.
• We can update SkyWars Chaos since it hasn’t been touched in 2 years i think…. Because i remember all maps and all items from 2020. Like sis it was the same, besties atleast update yo games.
• Im not trying to be rude on the sentence right up there but uhm yea i am being honest and thats what matters.
• I dont know if you need to have a game that gets 40 players on average. Like sis that would be stupid, you delete line dash but you dont delete skywars chaos too?!?

They need to do chaos weekend more often because without chaos weekend, skywars chaos is just a depressing, small and a boring game. I mean c'mon, on normal mode, there's only like 4 people in a HUGE maps with like 30 chests filled with unbalanced and funny weapons. The rounds would mostly probably ends in a minute or less (unless there's a camper or a coward)

But due to how cc (back then) had not quite a lot of people, they made skywars chaos only available for 4 players per 1 match (because you need skywars rank to play them) and they probably expecting that there wouldn't be much players playing them anyways so they kinda just forget about the game.
Back then they kinda host an event where chaos mode would be free for a limited time. It's called chaos weekend and it's only available for a week or so. They turned the skywars chaos mode from solos to teams of 3 I think. Each islands had 3 or 4 people in them and yeah, it's even more chaos and less depressing or boring.

I mean, come on, skywars chaos is kind of boring and we all can agree that. But deleting them would (probably) be a bad idea since others may as well enjoy playing them. The solution is to either improve the game by adding more contents or increasing the player count in each rounds (instead of deleting them and forgetting about them) or host more events promoting skywars chaos. As much as I hate to say it, skywars chaos is a bad, depressing and a boring gamemode BUT it should not be removed or replaced and instead be improved.

However, I do agree about making other chaos gamemode too.

In conclusion, skywars chaos is bad and boring but it doesn't necessarily mean they need to go. They could be improved and since CubeCraft and it's team had grown so big over the past 2 years, it shouldn't be too difficult for CubeCraft team to add new contents to the game because well, the game is pretty outdated now. I mean c'mon, they still use those old school items as automatic bridges or power ups. They could use custom texture packs and even make wands with cool effects now. Eggwars chaos would be awesome but it should not replace the current skywars chaos.

So yeah that's all from me...

[I believe back then you need vip level 1 to play skywars chaos but I'm not sure since I am pretty bad at keeping memories]

Reactions: Patsman

pitzj

Jan 21, 2021
Paradise Hotel
They need to do chaos weekend more often because without chaos weekend, skywars chaos is just a depressing, small and a boring game. I mean c'mon, on normal mode, there's only like 4 people in a HUGE maps with like 30 chests filled with unbalanced and funny weapons. The rounds would mostly probably ends in a minute or less (unless there's a camper or a coward)

But due to how cc (back then) had not quite a lot of people, they made skywars chaos only available for 4 players per 1 match (because you need skywars rank to play them) and they probably expecting that there wouldn't be much players playing them anyways so they kinda just forget about the game.
Back then they kinda host an event where chaos mode would be free for a limited time. It's called chaos weekend and it's only available for a week or so. They turned the skywars chaos mode from solos to teams of 3 I think. Each islands had 3 or 4 people in them and yeah, it's even more chaos and less depressing or boring.

I mean, come on, skywars chaos is kind of boring and we all can agree that. But deleting them would (probably) be a bad idea since others may as well enjoy playing them. The solution is to either improve the game by adding more contents or increasing the player count in each rounds (instead of deleting them and forgetting about them) or host more events promoting skywars chaos. As much as I hate to say it, skywars chaos is a bad, depressing and a boring gamemode BUT it should not be removed or replaced and instead be improved.

However, I do agree about making other chaos gamemode too.

In conclusion, skywars chaos is bad and boring but it doesn't necessarily mean they need to go. They could be improved and since CubeCraft and it's team had grown so big over the past 2 years, it shouldn't be too difficult for CubeCraft team to add new contents to the game because well, the game is pretty outdated now. I mean c'mon, they still use those old school items as automatic bridges or power ups. They could use custom texture packs and even make wands with cool effects now. Eggwars chaos would be awesome but it should not replace the current skywars chaos.

So yeah that's all from me...

[I believe back then you need vip level 1 to play skywars chaos but I'm not sure since I am pretty bad at keeping memories]
They only had teams for skywars chaos when it was free week. Basically what i mean with free week is that they used to add like a full week where people without VIP level 1 can play skywars chaos for a full week. (But during that free week they changed it to 12 people = 3 people on each team).

SoloWarz

Forum Expert
Sep 18, 2021
Amman, Jordan
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him

I'm NOT with the idea of deleting the SkyWars chaos game mode, but I agree with u about having EggWars chaos & UPDATING SkyWars chaos, and because CubeCraft has updated the EggWars rank, there were too many ppl buying it for the new features it has, so, the EggWars chaos game mode may get lots of players, and to get more players to play the SkyWars chaos game mode, CubeCraft can update the SkyWars rank to get lots of players to buy it, and therefore, they'll reach VIP LVL 1 at least; so they can play the SkyWars chaos game mode that should be updated to be funnier.

-My suggestion to the SkyWars chaos game mode:
1- Add voting system (hardcore/ Normal/ Overpowered).
2- Add kits that suit the game mode itself.
3- Add more epic maps and edit the old maps to match the current CubeCraft astonishing maps designs & fix them so that no one can camp or hide easily or smth like that.

Patsman

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Jan 3, 2021
United States
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Like Alex was saying, they usually have a "Chaos Weekend," where they will allow all unranked players to play Skywars Chaos. I think Cubecraft should allow all players to have the ability to play the chaos gamemode (or make the chaos weekend monthly) whether they are ranked or not, because the game really isn't getting a lot of attention.

Reactions: CheesySteveey

SoloWarz

Forum Expert
Sep 18, 2021
Amman, Jordan
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Like Alex was saying, they usually have a "Chaos Weekend," where they will allow all unranked players to play Skywars Chaos. I think Cubecraft should allow all players to have the ability to play the chaos gamemode (or make the chaos weekend monthly) whether they are ranked or not, because the game really isn't getting a lot of attention.
Why not market the chaos game mode in the main lobby?

Reactions: Patsman

delta_hvk

Feb 2, 2021

alan please

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom