Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Potions is EW?

• Yes, cool idea!

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Hmm, I don't think it makes the game better.

Votes: 24 82.8%

• Total voters

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Hey CubeCrafters!
Gaaabb here with a new suggestion!
Eggwars is already a cool minigame, but would it be cooler if they add potions? (like: Swiftness, poison etc.)
Let your opinion know down below!
Stay happy! :-)
-Gaaabb

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I don't agree. You should be PvP'ing with your sword and PvP skills in Eggwars, not with potions.

Last edited:

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
Sorry I don't want to be rude But you already have kits.
Example:
Egglegs
Debuffer
Buffer etc.

Also on Some maps you have an emerald generator and you can buy potions.

Reactions: Ducky

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Sorry I don't want to be rude But you already have kits.
Example:
Egglegs
Debuffer
Buffer etc.

Also on Some maps you have an emerald generator and you can buy options.
Thankyou for your opinion i appreciate it and don't feel rude ^,^

Jun 19, 2017
I don't think potions are needed in egg wars, considering (as others have said before) there are already kits and you can buy them using emeralds. Also (this might change my decision) what type of potions are there? You said swiftness and poison. I like swiftness as it helps make games faster, but disagree with poison as all it is is just to annoy people, not letting them jump until it wears off.

Fristey

Jan 20, 2017
My Head
Only if it's permanent for your entire team. Though, it should cost a lot of Emeralds or Diamonds.

EDIT > You can already buy potions with Emeralds on some maps with map specific items.
Isn't there a kit? Scout? Or did they removed it

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
I don't think potions are needed in egg wars, considering (as others have said before) there are already kits and you can buy them using emeralds. Also (this might change my decision) what type of potions are there? You said swiftness and poison. I like swiftness as it helps make games faster, but disagree with poison as all it is is just to annoy people, not letting them jump until it wears off.
Poison was just a example but the dev need to decide what potions are coming in the shops.

ChillyTree

Mar 15, 2017
I would not think this would be a good thing to add. Why? Here are my reasons.
  • There are already kits that do give you potions/potion effects
  • Some special maps can give you a potion for emeralds (like Team EggWars map Mushroom with the fire potion)
  • EggWars has its own PVP system that most people don't want to go change. Potions would affect that system making fights unfair.
  • Sentinel could have more problems with banning actual hackers rather than glitchers.
I do see why you suggested this though. I do see the pros and cons, but in my opinion, potions have more cons.

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I hope we do not get a repeat of what happened in February when it comes to updates. I hope the EggWars update is prioritized first.
Context: Lunar event released before EggWars Perks update, both in February, and now we have Summer event and EggWars update in development.
GiGaGekkies wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday
this is an archive of the alt i managed to sneak into the hive forums so i can continue publishing stories

this is where i started using the desiderata name

1716045590630.png
Eli wrote on marijuli2004's profile.
Thank you for the follow ❤️
Reesle wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉✨
Top Bottom