Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TheVitalix

Feb 4, 2021
Hi everyone, hat about adding Sudden Death in EggWars like in Treasure Wars of The Hive? Because campers and farmers are so disgusting and annoying and they just ruin this beautiful mini-game. It would be so cool. I hope that this request will e readen by a developer, please...

Basically, after 15 minutes from the start of the game, all teams lose the egg, so they can't respawn.

ToastedByTom

Mar 4, 2020
England
www.youtube.com
Hi there!
I don’t think they should add this to the server.
With sudden death there is no point of defending and protecting with multiple layers obsidian. Everybody can play how they want, so farming is a strategy as well.

- Vrachtschip // Jeffrey
I agree, I feel like it would defeat the point of protecting your egg.

Samixly

Oct 13, 2020
Berk 🏜
www.cubecraft.net
Hi there!
I don’t think they should add this to the server.
With sudden death there is no point of defending and protecting with multiple layers obsidian. Everybody can play how they want, so farming is a strategy as well.

- Vrachtschip // Jeffrey
i agree with this one, bcs if one of the two teams still has his / her egg a sudden death is not really fair, and as @Vrachtschip has already said farming is a strategy.

- Sam :)

Typicaaal

Forum Expert
Jul 14, 2015
The Multiverse
Pronouns
He/Him
Great suggestion, I must say. But there is a lot to think about. This can be a cool idea if it is brought up the right way.

In my opinion, eggs shouldn't just 'disappear' after 15 minutes have passed. Instead, multiple checks should be done before breaking any egg.

For example, checking how many eggs are left:
- If there is just 1 egg left against 2/3 teams without their eggs, I wouldn't mind that egg getting destroyed as well since it'll bring a bit more heat to the game.

- But let's say, 15 minutes have passed and there are still 3 eggs left, there is still a lot of action going on between the teams. Since a lot can happen when multiple teams still have their egg. I would suggest delaying the 'egg-destroying' to give more time to both teams about trying to destroy other teams' their egg.

But if we are looking at it from a different perspective: let's say all eggs do get destroyed after 15 minutes. People will notice when the 15 minutes are up and will go straight back to their island farming materials and camping, waiting for a player to make a move. Wouldn't this increase the chance of people camping and/or farming?

After all, Eggwars has always been a game where it can take up to an hour for just 1 game, and I understand that campers and farmers can be annoying, but that is just part of the game.

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
while i agree some games take way too long, 15 minutes is nothing.

farming is a valid strategy for some people, just like rushing, playing casual... there are barely rules about playstyle, and this should never be limited because of the games taking too long. if games take too long, you have to change strategy since its obviously not working or accept your lost and just leave for another game.
back when i was an active eggwars player, games could easily take hours upon hours, so seeing you complain about 15 minutes proves you're not used to the real challenge :P

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
I wouldn't mind this if it was longer. I've had my share of campy games, but just removing the egg barely into the game is a bad idea. Maybe after 30-45 minutes, I'd enjoy this as it would stop games from getting too ridiculously long. Sorry but as of right now my vote is no.

rezlang

Novice Member
Aug 23, 2017
United States
Idk I don't really think that removing the egg after a certain time frame will affect the game that much. The real difficulty is getting to the island, once you are there you only have to kill the people there once(with difficulty) even when they have their egg. Then you break the egg while they have nothing, and then you kill them again. Getting rid of the egg won't stop people from camping their islands and gearing up to ridiculous amounts... I also really dislike the 15 minute time limit you set. Maybe games on Bedrock are shorter, but I have had really fun and active games that last for long periods of time on Java, so having the game start yelling at you to get a move on after just 15 minutes would be very annoying imo.

Anilocin

Novice Member
Aug 9, 2020
Germany
Hi everyone, hat about adding Sudden Death in EggWars like in Treasure Wars of The Hive? Because campers and farmers are so disgusting and annoying and they just ruin this beautiful mini-game. It would be so cool. I hope that this request will e readen by a developer, please...

Basically, after 15 minutes from the start of the game, all teams lose the egg, so they can't respawn.
I don't completely disagree with this, campers are annoying, however specific camping strategies are actually punishable, such as skybasing and camping under the island.
So if you find campers that break these rules, you are free to report them.

As for Sudden Death, I think that it would be OK if it rook place after 30 minutes. I think that 15min is just way too short.

1.6 - Camping​

Camping is defined as intentionally avoiding playing the game as intended by making it impossible or making yourself nearly inaccessible for no other reason than to create a stalemate. Camping is strictly prohibited.
The following list contains all the possible forms of camping that are punishable on the server:
- SkyWars: Skybases
- EggWars: Skybases and bases under islands.
- Lucky Islands: Skybases, avoiding a fight for several minutes with elytra, grappling hook and enderpearls, skybases with shield wands.
- Duels: Intentionally leaving the boundaries of the arena.
(Shop camping in Assassinations is not punishable, but it is discouraged to avoid player frustration.)

Punishment track: Warning → 1 day ban → 7 day ban → 30 day ban → Permanent ban

Report cheaters here:

Higgachu

Novice Member
Mar 31, 2019
Nederland
while i agree some games take way too long, 15 minutes is nothing.

farming is a valid strategy for some people, just like rushing, playing casual... there are barely rules about playstyle, and this should never be limited because of the games taking too long. if games take too long, you have to change strategy since its obviously not working or accept your lost and just leave for another game.
back when i was an active eggwars player, games could easily take hours upon hours, so seeing you complain about 15 minutes proves you're not used to the real challenge :P
Agree on this..

If people are camping there island to farm or protect there island. You should just change strategy.

Me and my team sometimes camp and sometimes rush. Some games take 10 minuten, some games take 1 our. But theres always a strategy to counter the other team(s).

Mar 26, 2021

I don’t really like it but it’s a nice idea

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
Top Bottom