Votes: 3 42.9%
  • No

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Eh

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

iiFxxd

Mar 29, 2020
I think that since the new emerald update came it makes it worse for rushers since it’s a new recourse for people to go for quickly and buy OP things such as; speed potions/weakness splash potions and people might try get a lot and kill you with a ton of OP gear. So in rush mode I think that you should remove emeralds and make islands closer and diamonds spawn faster, e.g level 4 diamond generators 1.5 seconds a diamond spawns, also please make prices for blocks, weapons and armor cheaper e.g chain armor 20 gold each, iron sword 10 gold and blocks 5 iron= 20 blocks 15 iron= 63.

King regards, ilikefood8214

luv!

Apr 13, 2020
Toronto, Ontario.
I don't think buffing the game to execute a faster-paced experience would work. Fights will become exponentially longer due to an increased fluctuation of players with diamond armour in such a short period of time. Nuking the difficulty would be a better option, however, Hardcore and Normal mode are already a thing.

MeliodasWrath

Aug 27, 2019
the UK *sips tea*
I think this would just pretty much give everyone end game gear before the game has even started. Overpowered was originally designed with what you are thinking in mind, though OP has since become normal because everyone favours it over other item types. I don't agree, also try putting a poll so you can see what people think.

luv!

Apr 13, 2020
Toronto, Ontario.
What about taking out the hunger too
This would just encourage the use of more golden apples. This idea wouldn't work as it 1, although encourages rushing, makes fights extremely, extremely, extremely long, and 2, there wouldn't be any hard to get late-game items if everything is cheaper.

iiFxxd

Mar 29, 2020
That still doesn’t change much as players will be able to purchase way too much iron armour. It would resort to whoever knocks each other off wins which can take an unfathimably large amount of time.
thats exactly the point

iiFxxd

Mar 29, 2020
The title of this forum post is "Eggwars rush mode" but all you've portrayed condones stacking and extremely long games. I'm sorry but it's honestly just nothing but unbalanced.
fine go and ruin my ideas and put me down it really motivates me! Thanks so much for all the support!!

• Sad
Reactions: luv!

luv!

Apr 13, 2020
Toronto, Ontario.
fine go and ruin my ideas and put me down it really motivates me! Thanks so much for all the support!!
I'm very apologetic if this demotivated you. I'm sharing my honest opinion on this idea and it should be taken as constructive criticism. When making ideas, you should expect people to disagree with it, no matter if it seems perfect to you; others have a voice too. So please don't let this demoralize you in any way, I'm just expressing my voice.

iiFxxd

Mar 29, 2020
I'm very apologetic if this demotivated you. I'm sharing my honest opinion on this idea and it should be taken as constructive criticism. When making ideas, you should expect people to disagree with it, no matter if it seems perfect to you; others have a voice too. So please don't let this demoralize you in any way, I'm just expressing my voice.
Ok sorry

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Currently working on “New Skyblock Island” suggestion #7! It might be the most detailed one yet.
EpicShotz1432 wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
EpicShotz1432 wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday 🎂
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
Sorry, I thought you are just mad at me. I keep reporting these stuff, and thought my name is all over the reports. :)
Top Bottom