Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Add Competitive options for egg wars?

• Yes

• Not really

• Yea sure

Results are only viewable after voting.

Arbrand1

Feb 14, 2021
I don't know if this is talked about a lot, but I would definitely enjoy cube craft a lot more if you guys added competitive to egg wars and more game modes like sky wars on bedrock because whenever my friends and I play egg wars, 95% of the time we win so sometimes its not fun and we go play something else. But if Cube craft added a Competitive to play in we would play a lot more and be able to fight against players more our level and it would be a lot more fun for not just my friends and I but a all of the slightly better players too. If you think that the less skilled people will not have fun because they will verse the better players, that was basically the same thing just normal egg wars and also the more skilled players that exist in the Minecraft community in cube craft, will be able to fight with people with their skill level when they chose to. Who wants a competitive option for game modes like egg wars and more? (Also this can also apply to Java :)

zMigi_

Jun 1, 2017
AmigoLand
zmigi.ca
Pronouns
They/Them
I voted no, because making "Competitive" games will divide the community from the ones that play casually for fun to the ones that play daily or almost daily, this can also be a problem on waiting times for games.

Reactions: InkAsriel

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
no offense, but you sure its not just your arrogance saying the game is too easy? besides, even more competetive gameplay then it already is brings another huge problem: toxicness. i've noticed a lot of the "pro" players get too much of a boost in their arrogance when winning from new players and start naming them stuff, which is quite demotivating for a lot of people

Goodyannathan

Novice Member
Jun 8, 2020
I disagree with this, if you want to have harder games what u can do is find another party and que up against eachother in a game of duo's for example. I think its fine the way it is right now.

Arbrand1

Feb 14, 2021
I disagree with this, if you want to have harder games what u can do is find another party and que up against eachother in a game of duo's for example. I think its fine the way it is right now.
How do you do that, and how are you guaranteed to play against other players your level? (edit: I play on xbox) have a nice day!

Last edited:

Arbrand1

Feb 14, 2021
no offense, but you sure its not just your arrogance saying the game is too easy? besides, even more competetive gameplay then it already is brings another huge problem: toxicness. i've noticed a lot of the "pro" players get too much of a boost in their arrogance when winning from new players and start naming them stuff, which is quite demotivating for a lot of people
I agree on the toxicity sometimes, but on xbox bedrock no one ever talks in chat so that would be almost completely non- existent
Edit: also im just saying I never said the game is too easy, but I should have said that also sometimes my friends and I verse way better players than us and that my arrogance is not talking, as I am simply trying to just put the conversation out their and that my friends and I never consider ourselves as, the best Minecraft players. I hope you under stand what I am saying. Have a nice day! :) Edit: Also, the toxicisnes if they add competetive on java then the people you say would be toxic, they would most likley play more often on competetive to get better, but if they play normal then it would be the same as how it is now except most better players would play competetive so it would remove some if not many better players from regular. :)

Last edited:

Arbrand1

Feb 14, 2021
I voted no, because making "Competitive" games will divide the community from the ones that play casually for fun to the ones that play daily or almost daily, this can also be a problem on waiting times for games.
I agree, as most of the time my friends and I just play for fun but I just simply would enjoy a little bit more if we could play against people a little more advanced. I hope you understand and have a nice day! :)

Arbrand1

Feb 14, 2021
I agree, as most of the time my friends and I just play for fun but I just simply would enjoy a little bit more if we could play against people a little more advanced. I hope you understand and have a nice day! :)
Edit: Also if the slightly more advanced players had competetive< then most likley they would not play normal> And also, the slightly more advanced players already play with the normal players.

Arbrand1

Feb 14, 2021
I agree on the toxicity sometimes, but on xbox bedrock no one ever talks in chat so that would be almost completely non- existent
Edit: also im just saying I never said the game is too easy, but I should have said that also sometimes my friends and I verse way better players than us and that my arrogance is not talking, as I am simply trying to just put the conversation out their and that my friends and I never consider ourselves as, the best Minecraft players. I hope you under stand what I am saying. Have a nice day! :)

Goodyannathan

Novice Member
Jun 8, 2020
How do you do that, and how are you guaranteed to play against other players your level? (edit: I play on xbox) have a nice day!
Hey, for example i do this with my friends. we make two teams of 2 players (so you need 4 people its the most fun when you have a bit the same skill level). After that we go to the portal and count down from 3 to 1 on 1 we both join at the same time, there is a high chance you will get in the same game if you all play on the same device, so everyone controller in your case(this is because with ibmm controller players get in diffrent games as pc players). if you get in the same game you can play against eachoter, if you dont get in the same game go to lobby and try again.

Arbrand1

Feb 14, 2021
Hey, for example i do this with my friends. we make two teams of 2 players (so you need 4 people its the most fun when you have a bit the same skill level). After that we go to the portal and count down from 3 to 1 on 1 we both join at the same time, there is a high chance you will get in the same game if you all play on the same device, so everyone controller in your case(this is because with ibmm controller players get in diffrent games as pc players). if you get in the same game you can play against eachoter, if you dont get in the same game go to lobby and try again.
Thanks

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom