Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Splitting eggwars?

• Total voters

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
I agree with this, in normal items I spend so much time on my island waiting for iron, by the time everyone goes to mid, and over powered game would've been over. People chose over powered because it lends itself to very fast games, and most people don't enjoy camping for hours waiting for food.
I do not necessarily agree with the fact that some overpowered games being faster makes them more attractive. Indeed, some, if not most, overpowered games are longer on average.
I think the real problem is that in normal items you are waiting around doing nothing. Not saving up to buy diamond gear or enderpearls, not killing geared people at mid, not building anti-pearl walls on your island, but you're sitting around waiting for the ability to eat food... that is a ridiculous concept in my opinion. In fact since it affects all players equally (broadly speaking), it is basically the equivalent of making people wait an extra minute in their spawn cages and giving them food when they drop down. In fact I'd honestly prefer that lol.

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
I believe that if the price of steak was decreased to 2 iron/steak, normal items would be played far more, and would be more tolerable to the average player.
I agree with this, I played today and I could have rushed, but I really prefer to have steak so I waited for a bit to get it, 2 iron would get the job done.

decobra

Novice Member
May 21, 2017
i
Hello everyone

I have been playing on cubecraft a lot when I was younger and now whit the coronavirus I play again. But I noticed that my favorite server is changed.

I love to play eggwars, a lot of kills, but the voting really needs to be changed. Every time the gamemode is normal, people leave. Every time it is overpowered people leave. I for exemple hate overpowered, I only play normal.

So I think the staff should really consider to just split eggwars in a normal, overpowered and basic mode. It is really frustrating if you can not play what you want. Sometimes I have to leave 3 games until it is normal.

If an argument against this is that people have the right to vote when they bought a rank, so we can't split eggwars then I say this: I have an obsidian rank, every time the vote is equal so I vote normal and a gold rank for example voted for overpowered, then I lose it. I mean if you really say the ranks have the right to vote so we can not take that away from them, then you should really consider to make sure that when it is equal the highest rank wins at least. I payed more and have the right to win.

I also think people will be happy whit a split because every game like 10 people leave.

Ruby121
f you want to get that your vote counts for more just buy plus

Ruby121

Dec 22, 2015
Hey Ruby121,

Same thing here! I also played on Cubecraft a lot a long time ago and recently started again because of having more time to spend due to the coronavirus outbreak.

Anyways, I bought my rank a long time ago specifically in order to vote for the items in eggwars and whilst removing that right doesn't disturb me too much, I can definitely see it causing a problem for some other players. It's simply a principle of fairness: If someone buys a rank for a specific purpose, Cubecraft can't remove it without having some players feel like they have been mistreated. It's a simple fact and it just happens to be like that. When buying a rank, you buy all the privileges mentioned for a lifetime duration.

As for what you said regarding the gold rank winning a vote against an obsidian rank, it is random (as already mentioned by @Darkninja27 ) and ranked players (that are able to vote on eggwars) are given equal chances on voting. Also, you should remember that the value you paid for your rank does not only come from the voting ability, but also from all the other perks you have that a lower ranked player might not have. What I mean by that is paying more does not mean you get more chances to win a vote, instead it means you have more other perks and privileges.
Yeah of course, I mean I paid for it as well. You are saying that people who bought the rank have the right to vote, but when people paid more they lose an equal game. I don't understand why you follow the pricipal of ranks deserve to vote not on the equal vote. I mean it is exactly the same.

Ruby121

Dec 22, 2015
I agree with this, in normal items I spend so much time on my island waiting for iron, by the time everyone goes to mid, and over powered game would've been over. People chose over powered because it lends itself to very fast games, and most people don't enjoy camping for hours waiting for food.
Yeah I agree to, this might help as well.

Ruby121

Dec 22, 2015
Hey there!

I see what you mean. I still don't think its a good Idea. I bought my rank to vote for eggwars, thats the wgole point of buying a rank on cubecraft right?
Yes, exactly that is what I mean. But place your self in my position for one sec. I think I paid 120 euros for my obs rank. But I lsoe every vote just because the majority whit a lower rank voter OP. That is not fair I think. And there are a lot of other players and ranks who feel the same way.

Ruby121

Dec 22, 2015
This isn't a very good idea imo. They combined all the arcade games and a few more so there would be less different games and more players per game so games can fill better. Splitting eggwars is going against that reasoning so I wouldn't do it.
Yeah that was good, but I am telling you in every game 10 people leave.

Ruby121

Dec 22, 2015
because he would enjoy eggwars without it, he has a point. people leave the games when they dont get their preferred mode, so if you took that out it would lead to proper games with full teams
Finally someone who understands me! I don't care about my right to vote, I want to play eggwars as I like to

Ruby121

Dec 22, 2015
I voted no because I dont think eggwars survives another split
Well yeah, but this has to sides. I have seen cubecraft bleeding empty. There are not much players left. If you loke in a game most of them are ranked. I think to save the server it is important to split eggwars and let the people play what they want.

I think it is a good idea to try it on eggwars, the ranks can stil vote for the health and the other games. I really hope cubecraft would try this. It think it will work and normal members will play more. Do you know who much it sucks to play a gamemode that doesn't fit to you. In a normal game I have mostly 30 kill in a large map. In OP i have 3 and mostly die. It is a fight until your armor breaks when you fight against someone from the same level. It really sucks!

Ruby121

Dec 22, 2015
I am playing eggwars now, I already had to leave 7 games and still not normal!!!

Does someone know why my rank isn't linked to my account?

Ruby121

Dec 22, 2015
Look because not a single one of you is taking me serious, I took a picture. THIS IS THE 10TH GAME I WENT IN:

Attachments

• Schermopname (111).png
    Schermopname (111).png
    1.1 MB · Views: 58
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Mivke's profile.
hapi birthdasy!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D I hope you will enjoy your stay here ^-^
Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Top Bottom