Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 13, 2023
im so tired of the same like 5 maps that are absolute garbage, you should change the maps every 7 days because the current maps suck ass. Kingdom is a thousand times better than ruins dude, 4 diamonds generators??? same with the olympics map or something idk it also got 4 diamond gens, thats too op bro bring back the old maps or atleast change the maps in a rotation kind of way every week because the same maps get boring

Stijnnn_

Jan 4, 2021
Bamboo forest
im so tired of the same like 5 maps that are absolute garbage, you should change the maps every 7 days because the current maps suck ass. Kingdom is a thousand times better than ruins dude, 4 diamonds generators??? same with the olympics map or something idk it also got 4 diamond gens, thats too op bro bring back the old maps or atleast change the maps in a rotation kind of way every week because the same maps get boring
It's not realistic to make so many maps per 7 days, also with a rank you can choose the map you play so thatd be the best "realistic" solution for your problem

Jan 13, 2023
It's not realistic to make so many maps per 7 days, also with a rank you can choose the map you play so thatd be the best "realistic" solution for your problem
you obviously didnt understand what i said, im not saying they should make new maps every 7 days, im saying they should change the maps every 7 days. they obviously just didnt delete all the maps before the big update so im saying to bring back those maps every week so we dont keep playing the same frikkin maps for 2 years. also why would i buy a rank to choose a map if there are only like 11 maps at max dude

Reactions: its_raouf

iwby

Apr 11, 2018
Saudi Arabia
true bro its boring asf

Stijnnn_

Jan 4, 2021
Bamboo forest
you obviously didnt understand what i said, im not saying they should make new maps every 7 days, im saying they should change the maps every 7 days. they obviously just didnt delete all the maps before the big update so im saying to bring back those maps every week so we dont keep playing the same frikkin maps for 2 years. also why would i buy a rank to choose a map if there are only like 11 maps at max dude
on java most of the maps are removed because it takes money to host servers, there'll prob be more (also new) maps again after the 1.19 update

Jan 13, 2023
on java most of the maps are removed because it takes money to host servers, there'll prob be more (also new) maps again after the 1.19 update
dude are u dumb? i know why they are removed and im saying to ROTATE/CHANGE the maps every week so that means you SWAP the maps every 7 days, like for example u swap the ruins map with kingdom. understand?

Last edited by a moderator:

Stijnnn_

Jan 4, 2021
Bamboo forest
dude are u dumb? i know why they are fucking removed and im saying to ROTATE/CHANGE the maps every week so that means you SWAP the maps every 7 days, like for example u swap the ruins map with kingdom. understand?
Yes, I already understood, but like I just said, there will be new & more maps soon, which will already bring more variation

Reactions: Hoshi
Jan 13, 2023
Yes, I already understood, but like I just said, there will be new & more maps soon, which will already bring more variation
the server is gonna die after the 1.19 update, max players these days are 1k and after the 1.19 update its going to be 500 because 1.19 sucks ass and who knows in how many months its going to come, what im suggesting wont take more than a few hours to implement and i want to play some of my favorite maps before the server ultimately dies.

• Unsure
Reactions: Stijnnn_

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
I assume you've been keeping an eye on the progress of the updates, but if you haven't, I'll inform you that they are and have been working incredibly hard on the coming ginormous update. I understand that playing the same maps over and over can get annoying and repetitive, but you need to understand this from their viewpoint as well. Money and resources go into any update they make, which would include your suggested update. I believe they have their priorities straight. The more they work on and put effort into the coming update, the sooner it will be ready for release.

I know very well that there isn't a set time for the release of the update and they've been working on this for several months already (we're nearing the five month mark). As you can see on the CubeCraft Notion board, the 'Party Event 2023', which is the update in question, is in the testing phase, so I doubt it will be much longer. Again, I know there is no set time and any time mentioned for it's probable release should be taken with a grain of salt, I'd say it'll probably be ready for release within the coming two months, give or take. We've gotten plenty of previews already.

In the The Future of CubeCraft Java thread, they mentioned specifically why they limited the amount of maps to such a low amount:
In addition to these changes we will also be reducing Lucky Islands, SkyWars & EggWars to 6 maps each.

These changes are in preparation for our 1.19 update on the horizon, which will have much more polished maps featuring many new mechanics from all the versions we've missed. We've made this change early to avoid confusing players on release.

Our new 1.19 maps will have more map-only features for example; a swamp map with mangrove trees & boats at mid. A nether map in the nether dimension with blazes at mid that drop items or striders that take you to generators above lava. The possibilities are endless!

Also, I would like to mention that swearing is against the rules here and it does not help your case at all.

Jan 13, 2023
I assume you've been keeping an eye on the progress of the updates, but if you haven't, I'll inform you that they are and have been working incredibly hard on the coming ginormous update. I understand that playing the same maps over and over can get annoying and repetitive, but you need to understand this from their viewpoint as well. Money and resources go into any update they make, which would include your suggested update. I believe they have their priorities straight. The more they work on and put effort into the coming update, the sooner it will be ready for release.

I know very well that there isn't a set time for the release of the update and they've been working on this for several months already (we're nearing the five month mark). As you can see on the CubeCraft Notion board, the 'Party Event 2023', which is the update in question, is in the testing phase, so I doubt it will be much longer. Again, I know there is no set time and any time mentioned for it's probable release should be taken with a grain of salt, I'd say it'll probably be ready for release within the coming two months, give or take. We've gotten plenty of previews already.

In the The Future of CubeCraft Java thread, they mentioned specifically why they limited the amount of maps to such a low amount:

Also, I would like to mention that swearing is against the rules here and it does not help your case at all.
dude i already said i know why they limited the map amount and im not saying to expand it! there are about 6 players that actually play 1.19 and 5 of them are 9 years old. so why do u think that the 1.19 update will actually bring back the server to life?? it'll only put the final nail in the coffin and before that happens i wish to play a few actual good maps and the update will prob take another 2 months and in that time i would like them to implement my suggestion because the current maps suck ass, like dude who tf actually enjoys playing olympus? the maps kingdom and food are a thousand times better than that crap map

Hoshi

Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
dude i already said i know why they limited the map amount and im not saying to expand it! there are about 6 players that actually play 1.19 and 5 of them are 9 years old. so why do u think that the 1.19 update will actually bring back the server to life?? it'll only put the final nail in the coffin and before that happens i wish to play a few actual good maps and the update will prob take another 2 months and in that time i would like them to implement my suggestion because the current maps suck ass, like dude who tf actually enjoys playing olympus? the maps kingdom and food are a thousand times better than that crap map
‘Dude’, I know you were suggestion a map rotation. I don’t think you understand that I was also talking about that.

I didn’t know I was the only one who plays 1.19 and is not 9 years old? Jokes aside, you may not hear of many people who play on 1.19 in your circle, but I know plenty of others who use 1.19+ to play on CubeCraft, including myself.

Again, swearing does not help your case. I’d really prefer a civilized and well-thought discussion than this. You’re clearly not seeing it from their viewpoint. The people in charge of this update and making the content are working very hard and it requires a lot of effort and resources from both sides. It also clearly shows you haven’t thoroughly read my reply, as I stated that they can’t afford to waste money and resources on changing something that they’re working on completely revamping anyway.

Jan 13, 2023
‘Dude’, I know you were suggestion a map rotation. I don’t think you understand that I was also talking about that.

I didn’t know I was the only one who plays 1.19 and is not 9 years old? Jokes aside, you may not hear of many people who play on 1.19 in your circle, but I know plenty of others who use 1.19+ to play on CubeCraft, including myself.

Again, swearing does not help your case. I’d really prefer a civilized and well-thought discussion than this. You’re clearly not seeing it from their viewpoint. The people in charge of this update and making the content are working very hard and it requires a lot of effort and resources from both sides. It also clearly shows you haven’t thoroughly read my reply, as I stated that they can’t afford to waste money and resources on changing something that they’re working on completely revamping anyway.
why do u keep bringing up swearing like its relevant to what we're talking about? "oh no u said a naughty word, now santa wont bring us gifts!!!" and u're pretending like the new 1.19 update is going to make the JAVA server a whole lot better but it isnt, cubecraft gets 20k+ players on bedrock so the update will prob be 95% new stuff for bedrock and 5% for java, or are they going to put in the same effort for a server with 1k players at most and a server that gets 20k players easily. what are they going to add in the new 1.19 update?? new gamemodes? no they wont add any new gamemodes the only things they'll add are the hub hunt and a few new maps, similar to what happened in the winter event. the resource pack will most likely get removed after a few weeks because its going to suck ass and nobody likes being forced to play with a resource pack, just like the mcc islands server that was supposed to be the biggest server ever and it flopped 2 weeks after launching and is sitting at less than 300 players rn, what do u think will happen to cubecraft??

Hoshi

Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
why do u keep bringing up swearing like its relevant to what we're talking about?
It indeed is not relevant to what we're talking about, but informing others of the rules is something good. As I've said twice already, it won't help your case at all and on top of that it will result in punishment.

and u're pretending like the new 1.19 update is going to make the JAVA server a whole lot better but it isnt
Pretending and hoping/believing are not the same thing. When the games I played often were removed, I was devastated. In the beginning, I was really sceptical as well about whether it would work, but realized eventually that if the server went on as it was, it was going to be the downfall of the Java network anyway. Ultimately, I too want the best for CubeCraft and if the leads think that this is the way to save the network, why not try

cubecraft gets 20k+ players on bedrock so the update will prob be 95% new stuff for bedrock and 5% for java, or are they going to put in the same effort for a server with 1k players at most and a server that gets 20k players easily.
Well, that's where you're wrong. See, it has been specifically mentioned that this update will in fact mainly focus on the Java network (obviously they'll port over the maps to Bedrock as well, but the focus for the update lies mainly on Java). What you're saying is simply untrue.

what are they going to add in the new 1.19 update?? new gamemodes? no they wont add any new gamemodes the only things they'll add are the hub hunt and a few new maps, similar to what happened in the winter event. the resource pack will most likely get removed after a few weeks because its going to suck ass and nobody likes being forced to play with a resource pack
vfcF9t1.png
g6C3qcm.png

As you can see in the first picture, they're planning on adding a new hub & a new hunt; They'll publish a new bundle, probably for Bedrock, yes; The network-wide resource pack; Full 1.19 support along with updated maps; They'll update existing games 'and much more'.

You shouldn't judge before you see the content in-game and experience it firsthand. The resource pack they're going to publish won't be like your average 'YouTuber-made' resource pack nor is it one that revamps your entire game. Clearly, the purpose of the resource pack they're working on is to improve server content by providing a slick chat layout (Prefixes) and, as shown in the second picture, unite Bedrock and Java's lobby ambience using custom 3D models for (I assume not only) the NPCs. Obviously we don't know what else they will or might change in that resource pack, but I believe you will be amazed by the work they put into all of it, the update in general too.

just like the mcc islands server that was supposed to be the biggest server ever and it flopped 2 weeks after launching and is sitting at less than 300 players rn, what do u think will happen to cubecraft??
Are you seriously comparing CubeCraft, a server that has been online for around ten years and has fared/fares really well (Currently on Bedrock, in the past on Java too) to a server that was recently founded and flopped? Not only that but you're comparing two very different situations: 1) A server that was created recently and hasn't undergone any drastic changes, and 2) a server which was created a long time ago and has been a host to several drastic changes in the past that is about to go through another one. In both cases, it's not the same thing... At all.

Reactions: ElevenForever
Jan 13, 2023
It indeed is not relevant to what we're talking about, but informing others of the rules is something good. As I've said twice already, it won't help your case at all and on top of that it will result in punishment.

Pretending and hoping/believing are not the same thing. When the games I played often were removed, I was devastated. In the beginning, I was really sceptical as well about whether it would work, but realized eventually that if the server went on as it was, it was going to be the downfall of the Java network anyway. Ultimately, I too want the best for CubeCraft and if the leads think that this is the way to save the network, why not try

Well, that's where you're wrong. See, it has been specifically mentioned that this update will in fact mainly focus on the Java network (obviously they'll port over the maps to Bedrock as well, but the focus for the update lies mainly on Java). What you're saying is simply untrue.

vfcF9t1.png
g6C3qcm.png

As you can see in the first picture, they're planning on adding a new hub & a new hunt; They'll publish a new bundle, probably for Bedrock, yes; The network-wide resource pack; Full 1.19 support along with updated maps; They'll update existing games 'and much more'.

You shouldn't judge before you see the content in-game and experience it firsthand. The resource pack they're going to publish won't be like your average 'YouTuber-made' resource pack nor is it one that revamps your entire game. Clearly, the purpose of the resource pack they're working on is to improve server content by providing a slick chat layout (Prefixes) and, as shown in the second picture, unite Bedrock and Java's lobby ambience using custom 3D models for (I assume not only) the NPCs. Obviously we don't know what else they will or might change in that resource pack, but I believe you will be amazed by the work they put into all of it, the update in general too.

Are you seriously comparing CubeCraft, a server that has been online for around ten years and has fared/fares really well (Currently on Bedrock, in the past on Java too) to a server that was recently founded and flopped? Not only that but you're comparing two very different situations: 1) A server that was created recently and hasn't undergone any drastic changes, and 2) a server which was created a long time ago and has been a host to several drastic changes in the past that is about to go through another one. In both cases, it's not the same thing... At all.
oh so a new hub? oh wow damn im impressed, im sure because of the new hub atleast 2k new players are going to start playing regulary, dont you? if a new hub is one of the things they have to mention what do u think the other things are? a few bug fixes? and im comparing cc to mcc because of two things: version 1.19 and a forced resourcepack, if those two things together are a recipe for success then mcc would have succeded but obviously it didnt. and back to my original thread topic a map rotation system would work with the new update too. i dont think they are going to introduce a whole new map system? if they were they would've stated it in that notion board. the only reason i even made this thread is because i miss the og maps but you and the other guy keep telling me why they had to remove them although i know why and i never said i want there to be new maps, just changed regulary

Hoshi

Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
I genuinely don't feel compelled to reply to much more further than this as I've explained everything I needed and wanted to and you're clearly picking up what I'm trying to say as something that I'm not trying to say.

I'll say the last of what I need to and that will be everything.

You're not seeing the bigger picture. All you're doing is comparing CubeCraft's idea to a flopped entirely new server that is actually in closed beta (just got this information through, thanks @Lyraaa). Also, why would they not mention a new/updated hub? It's part of the update, but because it's just something cosmetic, it wouldn't be allowed to be listed? I don't really feel the need to reply to anything else specific when it comes to this, but I'll give you a general breakdown of the moral of the story: Wait for the time when the content actually arrives, and judge then. Not now.

I get that you miss the OG maps and I'm sure others too (including myself) will miss these. If you really feel like you want these to stay, I'd advise you to create a suggestion/feedback thread suggesting to, for instance, eventually reintroduce the old Nostalgia Weeks once the update is actually here. Nostalgia Weeks were a great addition in my opinion, however, that's another topic.

I simply do not agree with what you're saying and your arguments simply aren't valid from a general perspective - even though I can understand where you're coming from, from a personal perspective -.

Jan 13, 2023

I genuinely don't feel compelled to reply to much more further than this as I've explained everything I needed and wanted to and you're clearly picking up what I'm trying to say as something that I'm not trying to say.

I'll say the last of what I need to and that will be everything.

You're not seeing the bigger picture. All you're doing is comparing CubeCraft's idea to a flopped entirely new server that is actually in closed beta (just got this information through, thanks @Lyraaa). Also, why would they not mention a new/updated hub? It's part of the update, but because it's just something cosmetic, it wouldn't be allowed to be listed? I don't really feel the need to reply to anything else specific when it comes to this, but I'll give you a general breakdown of the moral of the story: Wait for the time when the content actually arrives, and judge then. Not now.

I get that you miss the OG maps and I'm sure others too (including myself) will miss these. If you really feel like you want these to stay, I'd advise you to create a suggestion/feedback thread suggesting to, for instance, eventually reintroduce the old Nostalgia Weeks once the update is actually here. Nostalgia Weeks were a great addition in my opinion, however, that's another topic.

I simply do not agree with what you're saying and your arguments simply aren't valid from a general perspective - even though I can understand where you're coming from, from a personal perspective -.
what im saying is: a new hub wont get new players, which is what cc is trying to do. do you think the biggest server high pickel gets/keeps players being updating their hub every 2 months? no they dont, instead they focus on actually adding and experimenting with new gamemodes and actually updating existing gamemodes. what did cc do? instead of trying to experiment with the only original gamemode they had they decided to remove it. cc doesnt care about their players, if they did, they would have actually asked the players which maps they want to keep, no? instead of making a poll and asking they just kept the worst maps there ever was and now are moving to a new update. alright then, what will this update have? netherrite armor in eggwars? that wont actually matter since 90% of games dont go beyond 7 minutes and barely anyone already gets diamond armor so whats the point in netherrite armor. new maps? alright, great for the first 2 months, and after? after it'll be the same situation as right now, players get bored of the same heckin 11 maps after a few weeks and what you're saying is that my suggestion thread topic doesnt matter since " the coming ginormous update " is going to revamp everything. even after the update my suggestion will get relevant after a few weeks if the new update doesnt have 40+ maps, which it 100% isnt going to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.
lyxda wrote on savina875's profile.
ty for the follow (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶) ♡
vPhaseAsu wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713905163373.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
Top Bottom