Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • I don't care

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters

ItsNinjaa

Nov 22, 2020
Hey, as an experienced eggwars players I always wanted give feedback about the map teaparty.
a lot of people hate the map and others love the map and that's why it's interesting to have a look at it.
It's without a doubt the most impressive map in Team Eggwars (shoutout to the builders of this map)

First of all: the diamond gens are not good balanced, which gives a big disadvantage to 3 islands
-> lvl 3 diamond gen + 2x lvl 2 diamond gen at the side of pink, yellow and grey
-> lvl 2 diamond gen + lvl 1 diamond gen (on a bad place) at the side of cyan, purple and light blue

1621450015532.png
1621450063596.png

The second thing I want to discuss is the huge cloud under the map.
It's not a thing that I really hate, but I think that it would change the gameplay in a positive way if you remove it.
People complain that games in teaparty take too long and this is one of the reasons.
people can run marathons under the map and can always escape thanks to the legs of the chairs
(unless the hunter has a punch bow)

1621450543526.png
1621450579304.png

The only reason why I make this thread is because I really like the map and has place to improve.
let me know what you think.

Last edited:

Ardaaaa

Novice Member
Mar 31, 2020
the diamond gens are not good balanced, which gives a big disadvantage to 3 islands
-> lvl 3 diamond gen + 2x lvl 2 diamond gen at the side of pink, yellow and grey
-> lvl 2 diamond gen + lvl 1 diamond gen (on a bad place) at the side of cyan, purple and light blue
yeah, i agree with you in this part
I think that it would change the gameplay in a positive way.
but in this part I strongly disagree with you, because cloud saves players from falling into void.

Reactions: Mivke

ItsNinjaa

Nov 22, 2020
but in this part I strongly disagree with you, because cloud saves players from falling into void.
Yeah I understand, but isn't that the whole thing about eggwars?
I also have double feelings about it, because what you said,
but this just makes fight way longer what leads to more campers in the end.

iTBD

Forum Expert
Apr 26, 2020
Bulgaria
The generators really need a rework, because you either join the pink team or lose the game immediately and it's not funny. However, the big cloud should NOT be removed. A similar element existed in a Solo Eggwars map named "Steampunk" and it used to be the only solo map with that element. It allowed players to build bridges very far down and surprise their opponents by reaching their islands unnoticed. It might be annoying sometimes, but it's a unique part of the map which now cannot be seen elsewhere, allowing some interesting pvp fights. Sorry, but I don't agree.

• Agree
Reactions: ItsNinjaa
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎉🎉 (Sorry that i am so late cause i was on vacation to Spain and did not take my pc)
Reesle wrote on dave12555's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you require assistance with something, feel free to reach out to me or a staff member for help! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Top Bottom