Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Joaqie

Novice Member
Feb 12, 2021
Younisco’s Basement
Pronouns
He/Him
I recently posted a suggestion to edit the baker kit and received some negative feedback. While editing kits or taking them away might not be the solution, I think that a lot of Bedrock players can agree that we need more kits. It was brought to my attention that Java has a TON of kits, while Bedrock has a measly 4. This is kind of a simple post, but I think that we need to have some more kits. If you agree, give me a ✅ and drop a suggestion for a kit below. If not, why?

-Joaqie

Silco

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2021
CubeCraft, Blockwars Bridges
Pronouns
He/Him
I recently posted a suggestion to edit the baker kit and received some negative feedback. While editing kits or taking them away might not be the solution, I think that a lot of Bedrock players can agree that we need more kits. It was brought to my attention that Java has a TON of kits, while Bedrock has a measly 4. This is kind of a simple post, but I think that we need to have some more kits. If you agree, give me a ✅ and drop a suggestion for a kit below. If not, why?

-Joaqie
Okay hear me out, but what if we ripped off all the Java kits we create similar kits to Java but also incorporate the current bedrock ones in the design? I do think our kits need a revamp, as baker is horrendous and I don’t seem any reasons why anyone would take it.
Ps. Was I some of the negative feedback on the other thread?

• Agree
Reactions: BurntCrown8876
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations once more on making it my fellow Java helper :D
Frontlane wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations again on becoming Helper aaa
ElFlxen_ wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats, pro!
SlinkyGnu05604 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Welcome back to the staff team!
SlinkyGnu05604 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats!
Top Bottom