Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Sep 23, 2017
Scotland
So the idea is, if I select a kit in one game, the server will remember to automatically select that kit everygame for me afterwards. So I don't have to keep selecting the kit over and over again.
It is especially painful when you forget to select a kit at all, this would be a very usefull addon.

I don't know why, but I struggled to put this idea into words, when I moved from Hypixel Skywars to Cubecraft I missed the fact that I only had to select a kit once and then the server would always remember to use that kit. ;-;

Unknown_Mediator

Novice Member
Sep 10, 2017
Pizzeria
Yes, I hope they add this kind of feature in all the gamemodes, because it is very frustrating when you enter a game and because of time, lag or some other stuff you are not able to select your kit, especially in solo gamemodes like lucky islands that when you enter to a certain map that is almost full, yo may not have enough time to choice your kit or even vote (If you have a rank).

So, I agree.

Reactions: BattleWolfAlpha

RGB_Viper

Nov 13, 2017
It would be a nice setting to have implemented into the game. We may see it tomorrow or a month from now we just never know. Just keep posting this and trying to get more likes on the thread.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Res734's profile.
Happy Birthday have an awesome day today! ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on BladeBreakerMC's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Res734's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on BladeBreakerMC's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
I've really enjoyed this video, take a look, it is really interesting :D
Top Bottom