Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like to see this getting added?

• Yes

Votes: 11 78.6%
  • No(?)

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Let me start with this-I don’t remember if someone has already suggested it, I didn’t find any thread about that.
So few months ago we got an Skywars update featuring achievement for winning a game with every kit(150 xp and 10 points)
I suggest the same achievments in Solo and Team Eggwars with the Eggwars achievments+the same reward(150xp and 10 points)

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
This would be a nice achievement and a good add-on for egg wars challenges for those who have done all of them. And it sounds fairly logical, most other gamemodes have it so why not eggwars as well?
Most certainly a yes from me

Reactions: LordSidi0us

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Let me start with this-I don’t remember if someone has already suggested it, I didn’t find any thread about that.
So few months ago we got an Skywars update featuring achievement for winning a game with every kit(150 xp and 10 points)
I suggest the same achievments in Solo and Team Eggwars with the Eggwars achievments+the same reward(150xp and 10 points)

Yes I like it! I almost unlocked all egg wars achievements, it would be a nice challenge to finish them. Because I always play with the golden apple kit! xD

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

marshduck11 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
I'm waiting for my facts!
Eli wrote on hamelech2007's profile.
Hello pumpkin
vPhaseAsu wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
i saw you in game earlier!
Thjis wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!
UncleSpect wrote on Ivaann's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Top Bottom