Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Xqzo

Novice Member
Mar 17, 2018
Them Netherlandy lands
Hi!
After playing on your server for nearly 5 years already I’ve noticed quite some things that can be imported into the game or changed, one of these being a new cosmetic for people who own a rank, my idea for this cosmetic was that whenever you kill someone ingame or break an egg or win a game, it shows you your amount of total kills after the kill message and being able to chose what color you want the tag to be, oh and also, please bring back &0 for name color pwease ;’(
F.a,
Xqzo broke Red Team’s Egg. (#5.403)

LlTE

Jul 20, 2019
Turkey
good idea but the important is making it choosable, cuz it will make more players target you.

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
Kinda like this is idea but it's not needed. It may also be a bit chaotic if you kill someone every time and you see different colors every time and that is of course noticeable. Then you can also follow it a bit, but each team has his own color in EggWars so you should be able to see it normally. This may sound weird but you may think someone is in the wrong team, or in better words, you go to an island but that's not your opponent because you misunderstood it in the chat because of the colors. You see even though you can press tab and read accurately in chat. I think this is a nice idea but I think it will not be necessary because if you kill someone the color of the teams will be shown of the persons.

good idea but the important is making it choosable, cuz it will make more players target you.
Why would people focus you? For the kills, colors or anything? What do you mean?

Reactions: LlTE

LlTE

Jul 20, 2019
Turkey
Kinda like this is idea but it's not needed. It may also be a bit chaotic if you kill someone every time and you see different colors every time and that is of course noticeable. Then you can also follow it a bit, but each team has his own color in EggWars so you should be able to see it normally. This may sound weird but you may think someone is in the wrong team, or in better words, you go to an island but that's not your opponent because you misunderstood it in the chat because of the colors. You see even though you can press tab and read accurately in chat. I think this is a nice idea but I think it will not be necessary because if you kill someone the color of the teams will be shown of the persons.

Why would people focus you? For the kills, colors or anything? What do you mean?
the kills, this is the most people are focus on.

LlTE

Jul 20, 2019
Turkey
Yes, I get that, but you say people are going to target you but I didn't mean people are going to focus on the kills. Besides, why would you "farm kills" for a special color?
Most of them will do this as the players on the leaderboard do.

Xqzo

Novice Member
Mar 17, 2018
Them Netherlandy lands
Yes, I get that, but you say people are going to target you but I didn't mean people are going to focus on the kills. Besides, why would you "farm kills" for a special color?
They can make it so you can enable and disable it whenever you want, and for the team misunderstands they can make it into your team color or a color that no team has like orange or white or light blue

Reactions: Zathelas

LoveAndMafia

Dedicated Member
Oct 16, 2016
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
I think that its a very good idea, because normaly, i dont remember how many kills have i do or how many egg i have break.
So Im agree.

maflenoo

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Egypt
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey! I think this idea is not necessary since we have some long kill messages. It will be messy.

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
I don't know if I understand right but should this be a kill message on itself or be added to other kill messages that you can combine it. I believe it should only be with eliminations and not with normal kills because some people will boost kills to show big number in chat I also think it shouldn't be combined with another message so this will be a message on itself like it was they're 2000 egg break shouldn't be combined with other messages. Make it on its own a new message. Also don't believe this should be for rankers I think it should just be added as normal cosmetic findable in cubelet machine.

Xqzo

Novice Member
Mar 17, 2018
Them Netherlandy lands
I don't know if I understand right but should this be a kill message on itself or be added to other kill messages that you can combine it. I believe it should only be with eliminations and not with normal kills because some people will boost kills to show big number in chat I also think it shouldn't be combined with another message so this will be a message on itself like it was they're 2000 egg break shouldn't be combined with other messages. Make it on its own a new message. Also don't believe this should be for rankers I think it should just be added as normal cosmetic findable in cubelet machine.
You can still get any kill/break message but the total breaks or kills will be added behind it, also what someone else said about the messages being too long, cubecraft has a suggestion forum where you can suggest kill/break messages and they have a strict rule of the message not being larger then X (I forgot how long it is).

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Is the status same as the profile post I am kinda noon at this forums stuff
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday
Mintypie231 wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!!🍰🥳
This is YOUR daily doe of facts #57-
The shortest war in recorded history took place between Britain and the Sultanate of Zanzibar on August 27, 1896. It lasted just 38 minutes.
insane forceshadowing.PNG

Proof I can predict the future~
i thought 1.21 was the trails and tales update wtf i'm so out of the loop
Top Bottom