Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you want me to think of more ideas?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t care! You’re entertaining!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Bradenbowl

Oct 30, 2017
This is my first time posting on the forums. I have thought of some ideas for EggWars. I love the game because it is so frustratingly challenging!!

I have been thinking about a ranking system. In the player’s tag there will be a rank that determines their skill level. There will be 5 ranks...... 1: Dirt Rank. 2: Bronze Rank. 3: Silver Rank. 4: Diamond Rank. 5: Ruby Rank. This will help other players know how easy or difficult the game will be.

Now for a few other Ideas:
Diamond Gen. level 4 maybe requires 10 emeralds or more to upgrade it?
A new block! Maybe harder than obsidian?
Maybe CRAZY Mode, For Example: 1 gold for obsidian. Maybe Emerald Rank or above can vote for this mode?

Ok, so this is not EggWars related, but I would love to see a Trolling Game...

You create a trick (the troll) for each round. Then each player creates their trick (troll). Each time the player gets trolled that player who built that troll gets a point. If all 4 get trolled that player gets an extra point! The person with the most points at the end of the five rounds wins. If there is a tie (2 or more) it’s a sudden death TNT battle! Last person standing wins!

So those are some of my Ideas! Hopefully you guys like it! Get those Cubes Crafting!

-Bradenbowl

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
This is my first time posting on the forums. I have thought of some ideas for EggWars. I love the game because it is so frustratingly challenging!!

I have been thinking about a ranking system. In the player’s tag there will be a rank that determines their skill level. There will be 5 ranks...... 1: Dirt Rank. 2: Bronze Rank. 3: Silver Rank. 4: Diamond Rank. 5: Ruby Rank. This will help other players know how easy or difficult the game will be.

Maybe CRAZY Mode, For Example: 1 gold for obsidian. Maybe Emerald Rank or above can vote for this mode?

Ok, so this is not EggWars related, but I would love to see a Trolling Game...

You create a trick (the troll) for each round. Then each player creates their trick (troll). Each time the player gets trolled that player who built that troll gets a point. If all 4 get trolled that player gets an extra point! The person with the most points at the end of the five rounds wins. If there is a tie (2 or more) it’s a sudden death TNT battle! Last person standing wins!

So those are some of my Ideas! Hopefully you guys like it! Get those Cubes Crafting!

-Bradenbowl
I really dislike the idea of ranks for how good you are. It will make players feel... well, sad or they will just feel like crap because they "suck"

BuriitoS

Novice Member
Jul 12, 2017
Canada
If the ranking system is based on how many wins you have in egg wars, it is not skill-based; the more you play, the high you are, so a no to this.
Diamond gen level 4 is a really bad idea, this will encourage people to camp more; however, I really dislike that the diamond gen sign shows "level 4" but the max level is 3, same thing with the emerald generators. What is harder to break than obsidian? I always agreed on adding more useful blocks in egg wars, slime blocks for example, but egg wars does not need any blocks to use for "defensive" purposes. Crazy mode...1 gold=obsidian... I think that is the same as speed egg wars in overpowered mode.
I did not quite get the last part of the trolling game; however, I do believe that "trolling" should never be a thing in the server.

Reactions: xLuiiJox

Bradenbowl

Oct 30, 2017
That makes much more sense. Maybe the rank can determine on wins. Over 100 your bronze, 200 your silver, 500 your diamond, etc.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Seems interesting, but I'd prefer this to be implemented alongside a possible ranked game system.
I'm not much of a fan of having a rank determine how good you are as suggested here, as it could easily by something that could get you focused or cause you to target one guy over another since they'd be a bigger target. This will result in games where you try to focus anyone who's "good" according to their ranks in order to progress through the game, meaning that those who get focused will have much less fun playing the game.
Diamond gen level 4: What would it be capable of? Faster generation and/or higher stack limit?
I'm only okay with implementing the latter as that's not too advantageous for campers, but it's still pretty unnecessary in my opinion.
Block harder than obsidian: What block would it be? We can't add new custom blocks to the game just like that, since it wouldn't be vanilla like the other features of Eggwars.
Crazy mode: If it's only changing the obsidian price down to 1 gold, wouldn't it be a massive pain with the campers that end up making 6+ layers around their shell in a way that you'd be shot off of the edge when standing on it?
What else would be changed with this crazy mode? I rather stick with the regular OP mode to be honest.

How would this game work? What counts as a "troll"? How are games going to play out?
A lot of questions, but this game definitely sounds interesting to me.

Important note: Just because I'm a staff member, does not mean my answer is final. Feel free to ask for more opinions, as your suggestion could definitely still be implemented.

Reactions: xLuiiJox
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
Top Bottom