Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

dentoffe

Oct 21, 2016
Hey,
A lot of players really love daily events like for example Kill of the hill in Factions servers and so on so I was thinking why don't we add some sort of daily event? On egg wars each day at a certain time (or twice a day to get both EU and USA covered ;) ) there will be an event called EGGWARS ELITE.
Eggwars elite is a map that only starts during that event the map will be made for 100 or 200 players and will only start once it's full. The winner get's a special reward.

Why should my idea get accepted:
+ Nobody can be against it I mean you don't have to play it right ;)
+ It will make players come back to the server each day to try and get in the map
+ There will defiantly be a lot of Youtube Fame about this :p
+ Most of us like big maps with many players so this would be a way to get a really big game full!

extra:
+ There could be an entry fee
+ Or a requirement to have at least 500 kills or a certain playtime to enter the event [will prevent hackers as most hackers get banned between their 24 hours of playtime]

DragonSan

Dedicated Member
Sep 1, 2016
Hey,
A lot of players really love daily events like for example Kill of the hill in Factions servers and so on so I was thinking why don't we add some sort of daily event? On egg wars each day at a certain time (or twice a day to get both EU and USA covered ;) ) there will be an event called EGGWARS ELITE.
Eggwars elite is a map that only starts during that event the map will be made for 100 or 200 players and will only start once it's full. The winner get's a special reward.

+ It will make players come back to the server each day to try and get in the map
+ Most of us like big maps with many players so this would be a way to get a really big game full!

extra:
+ Or a requirement to have at least 500 kills or a certain playtime to enter the event [will prevent hackers as most hackers get banned between their 24 hours of playtime]

Again, good suggestion. I would make it either a weekly or monthly event though, I doubt there would be a lot of hype for it if it ran every single day. I realy like the idea of having 100+ players battling out to win the event, that would be awesome :D I don't know if the server could handle that many players in one game though (but I could be wrong)...

dentoffe

Oct 21, 2016
Again, good suggestion. I would make it either a weekly or monthly event though, I doubt there would be a lot of hype for it if it ran every single day. I realy like the idea of having 100+ players battling out to win the event, that would be awesome :D I don't know if the server could handle that many players in one game though (but I could be wrong)...
Of course it can handle it ;) I'm not sure what servers CubeCraft uses and if they use some sort of arena system but normally 1 dedicated server (with this CPU Intel Core i7-4790K 4c/8t 4.0 GHz/4.4 GHz) can easily handle 400-500 players and I'm sure CubeCraft uses even better servers :)

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
Hey,

extra:
playtime..... its not hard for hackers to get tons of kills.

Reactions: dentoffe

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
Nope.

1. The host of Cubecraft can only support 60 players on one server.
2. The lag would be horrendous.
3. Hackers can easily just go AFK and earn play time.
4. The two best players would destroy everyone and it would come down to a final fight between those two.

dentoffe

Oct 21, 2016
<
Nope.

1. The host of Cubecraft can only support 60 players on one server.
2. The lag would be horrendous.
3. Hackers can easily just go AFK and earn play time.
4. The two best players would destroy everyone and it would come down to a final fight between those two.
That's every game mate ;) the best 2 players against each other mostly it's not the 2 noobs against each other at the end and how do you know they can only support 60 players? Because Cube just has for example 100 games on 1 server if they then only allow 60 games and then the big one it should work? and the playtime is just for less hackers

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
<

That's every game mate ;) the best 2 players against each other mostly it's not the 2 noobs against each other at the end and how do you know they can only support 60 players? Because Cube just has for example 100 games on 1 server if they then only allow 60 games and then the big one it should work? and the playtime is just for less hackers
The lobbies before February 2016 supported 100 players. They changed hosts, and now they support 60. Sure, 100 is cool but it lags so much without a good PC.

dentoffe

Oct 21, 2016
The lobbies before February 2016 supported 100 players. They changed hosts, and now they support 60. Sure, 100 is cool but it lags so much without a good PC.
Okay your PC maybe and the fact the lobby's changed to 60 doesn't mean anything ;) it might be better due to that there are probable 50 lobby's on 1 server ;)

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
Hey,

extra:
I do not like the entry fee. I doubt that their are that many people online at once that have those stats.
Besides that, this is a great idea!

dentoffe

Oct 21, 2016
I really like the suggestion! It would be a completely new experience for eggwars, it would have to be free, because otherwise stone ranked players would complain.
No I didn't meant that with entry fee I ment like for example you need to have 1 cublet to enter

Reactions: Grimmay

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
So every day same time.
So 99% chance that this will always happen while I'm in school. gr8
Same case with me.
Im at school for most of my day thru Mon-Fri.
I get home around 4:30 ish my time.
Eat dinner, do homework, by then its like 6:30 ish and i dont feel like playing on CubeCraft, so i just sit here on the forums.
I pretty much play as much as i can on the weekends though.

Anyways, its a cool idea!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
happy birthday!
Pluisje wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
❤️❤️❤️
Pluisje wrote on Frontlane's profile.
pro helper??!?!?!
Pluisje wrote on caraMel's profile.
I really like cheese, do you?
Top Bottom