There should be an egg defence?

• Yes, it's a great idea

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • No, I disagree

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters

Mara_Dibella

Nov 23, 2019
I was playing team eggwars a while ago. But there was a hacker in the game. He flew out of his cage and broke all the eggs. Afcourse people recorded him and eventually he got banned. But sadly some egg were broken and it will be an unfair start of the game. So that's why I came up with this idea :

At the begining of the eggwars game, when every one is in their cage waiting for the countdown, there should be egg defence till the countdown is over and the game starts.

Please leave give me your opinion:)

Reactions: Finixly and Sponth

Sponth

May 22, 2016
Palma de Mallorca , Balearic Islands
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

English:

Hi, think it's a very good idea and it would be great if they implemented it.

Spanish:

Hola, creo que es una muy buena idea y sería genial si la implementaran. Saludos y que tengas un buen día!

Greetings and have a nice day!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Atentamente: Sponth
Attentively: Sponth

Reactions: Mara_Dibella

Fisktratt

Forum Expert
Sep 15, 2018
Sweden
I don't think this would solve the problem. If the cheaters can't break the egg immediately, they will just wait until the game starts. As they are flying, they will probably break the egg before you have a chance to defend it. They might not have time to break all the eggs, but that just make it even more unfair (if some players get their eggs broken). Thanks for suggesting the idea, but I don't think it would solve the problem.

TheZigbot9000

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
The North Obsidian Pillar in The End
I don't think this would solve the problem. If the cheaters can't break the egg immediately, they will just wait until the game starts. As they are flying, they will probably break the egg before you have a chance to defend it. They might not have time to break all the eggs, but that just make it even more unfair (if some players get their eggs broken). Thanks for suggesting the idea, but I don't think it would solve the problem.

Adding to what Fisk said: Not only would it prevent hackers from breaking the egg but it also prevents rushers from breaking it as well. Let's say we implement this and there is now a 2 minute grace period before you can break any eggs. If someone rushes your island, they'll just resort to kill farming you until the time is up instead of just breaking the egg and eliminating the team. Hackers would basically do the same thing. It's a good idea but i don't think it'll work. Set the grace period time too high and it'll deter rushers from rushing. Set the time too low and it would be ineffective. I wouldn't worry about this too much. Hackers like these aren't as frequent as you would think, so 90% of the time the grace period wouldn't even be utilized. it's a no for me.

D34DZ3R0

Apr 2, 2020
Something like this would be extremely useful when dealing with hackers, that is, when there are hackers.

Slovy

Mar 30, 2020
I was playing team eggwars a while ago. But there was a hacker in the game. He flew out of his cage and broke all the eggs. Afcourse people recorded him and eventually he got banned. But sadly some egg were broken and it will be an unfair start of the game. So that's why I came up with this idea :

At the begining of the eggwars game, when every one is in their cage waiting for the countdown, there should be egg defence till the countdown is over and the game starts.

This won't help..

TerrorNotMe

Apr 19, 2020

Hackers leaving there cage is not as common as fly hackers, etc and if they did leave there cage their is a huge possibility they had a creative hack witch allows them to destroy any defense at the click of a button, but this could be added for a safety measure :)

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on 500 msgs!
Top Bottom