Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ATouchscreenPlayer

Nov 29, 2020
BCA1F28E-7D63-4DCF-AC37-22E1B958D592.png

This is to all the people who brag about being on Eggwars duos leaderboard, the game can’t get easier.

ATouchscreenPlayer

Nov 29, 2020
Lol this comes out cocky. And I already have a 3:25 perfect% all by myself and I wasn’t even trying to run. I also know others with 2:30 perfects all by themselves. Don’t get cocky lol
The amount of people I’ve seen bragging about this specific leaderboard spot is insane.
1) Its so easy
2) Im on mobile so its not possible for 3:25 time
3) Your statement literally proves my point that this game is too easy
4) This was my 2nd game of the day
THE POINT OF THE POST was to show how easy the game is and you literally proved my point.

RaisinForABrain

Oct 24, 2020
The amount of people I’ve seen bragging about this specific leaderboard spot is insane.
1) Its so easy
2) Im on mobile so its not possible for 3:25 time
3) Your statement literally proves my point that this game is too easy
4) This was my 2nd game of the day
THE POINT OF THE POST was to show how easy the game is and you literally proved my point.
Yes but it came out as an flex and it really isn’t a good run. You can 100% get 3:27 on Mobile, me and Lifqo have gotten 2:06 and only I was on controller and I just started controller and we have gotten 3:24 when we were both on PE

ATouchscreenPlayer

Nov 29, 2020
Yes but it came out as an flex and it really isn’t a good run. You can 100% get 3:27 on Mobile, me and Lifqo have gotten 2:06 and only I was on controller and I just started controller and we have gotten 3:24 when we were both on PE
1) Read my name(It says touchscreen)
2) It wasn’t a flex it was to strike down flexes from eggwars duos leaderboard players
3) I don’t play eggwars as I am a skywars solo main and I was able to get this 2nd round (Read my signature)
4) I spent 2 minutes upgrading the iron generator since I wasn’t even trying to spreedrun.
5) My point was this game is easy and your rebuttal proved my point again
6) Ive played probably 15 rounds this week and won every single one of them.(I play only when I’m bored of Skywars)

ATouchscreenPlayer

Nov 29, 2020
I have seen many of your threads and I wonder how you have these skills with a tablet or a phone. Thats insane
Theres mobile queueing so Im against other touchscreens
But...
I did have 89 percent chance to win Eggwars solos before mobile queueing was added so its still pretty easy
PS eggwars is so laggy that most players can’t even land 2 hits.

maxlol200

Novice Member
Nov 29, 2020
Theres mobile queueing so Im against other touchscreens
But...
I did have 89 percent chance to win Eggwars solos before mobile queueing was added so its still pretty easy
PS eggwars is so laggy that most players can’t even land 2 hits.
Im also on mobile. Do I also only play against mobile players?

Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Helloooo, no way the number one fact daily person are online!:D
299 more to 2 000... That is cool xD
ImLeave wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats again :)
ImLeave wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats!!!!
Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
hi pookie :3
Top Bottom