Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

dentoffe

Oct 21, 2016
Hey,
In my opinion the ranks are pretty expensive for what the perks you get.
I think there should be something called preselected packages.
What are preselected packages? Each donor can create a package in the lobby and name it to something he wants for example I'll make a package called Rush and I add the following items to it 64 sandstone , full leather armor and a wooden sword when the game starts I get iron go to the shop and click on preselected packages?
There I chose package rush then it will buy all the items in that package without me needing to buy them all separately this would be a very nice feature to see added and would be EULA compliant because it doesn't really give an advantage (it's just easier) You would of course still need to click the villager in order to buy it!

skps2010

Mar 12, 2016
Taiwan
It still against eula, because you buy stuff faster then other players.
For example, if someone come to your island and kill you, you can respawn and buy gears immediately and kill the player, it is unfair.

skps2010

Mar 12, 2016
Taiwan
For example, if someone come to your island and kill you, you can respawn and buy gears immediately and kill the player, it is unfair.

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
Can someone remove this double post? And ontopic @TheJeroen You by now know what to do.

Members Online

Team online

• Camezonda
    Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Cool person appreciation moment!:D
Basketman wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Basketman wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Tripleee wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom