Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

KeyElfMaster

Feb 9, 2021
In egg wars sometimes people drop out leaving some teams with more people in than others. Maybe, to make the teams fairer we could make an area were people can join on to games that are in progress to balance out the teams and to make things more equal. Just a thought tho.

Reactions: DreamFudge

KeyElfMaster

Feb 9, 2021
this could be a good idea but I don't know how to feel about a new player getting into a game where everyone is already stacked
That's a good point actually, maybe instead of adding random people throughout the game ... You know that as soon as the game reaches the maximun amount of players, the 15 second timer starts. I think that the game should only start when all teams are full and the timer should stop so the game can start fairly? What do you think?

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
i think this could actually ruin the game for a lot of people, for example when playing with friends and a random guy who plays solo joins your team, not to forget this would still give an unfair disadventage towards others when someone more skilled joins

KeyElfMaster

Feb 9, 2021
Like the idea. I personally wouldn't want to join an in-progress game because I'd be at a disadvantage. If you could overcome that obstacle, I'm on board.
Thanks so much! I agree, after thinking about the idea i think that game should only start when everyone is present, s when the 15 second timer starts when all players are there but people drop out meaning some teams have a disadvantage, so I think that the game should only really start when everyone is there and no one had left. Then maybe the game could automatically start?

Reactions: DreamFudge

KeyElfMaster

Feb 9, 2021
i think this could actually ruin the game for a lot of people, for example when playing with friends and a random guy who plays solo joins your team, not to forget this would still give an unfair disadventage towards others when someone more skilled joins
I have rethought the idea! Maybe people just join before the game actually starts?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Who Invented Jumpbridging/Mj Bridging?

I need help uncovering the history of Bedrocks Most popular Method
If you know any old time players that might know something contact me on my discord
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
My discord is : aviussabes​

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Res734's profile.
Happy Birthday have an awesome day today! ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on BladeBreakerMC's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Res734's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on BladeBreakerMC's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Top Bottom