Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

nie_kabel

Feb 26, 2021
In the past update you can go to any map you want and you can even add some maps to your favorite. So can we have the same option in egg wars shop. I mean like you could add some Things to buy as your favorite. Like this: [Favorite] [Blocks] Weapoons] [Armor]. and in that favorite you can have what ever item you want like: iron sword, %x Gapples 5x Blocks and other. I dont know if you guys like this but i will love to have that option on egg wars bedrock. Let me know is that a good idea.

hamelech2007

May 11, 2020
Israel
This doesn't have to apply only for Bedrock... It seems as kinda "copying" from another server 👀 though I do want to see this suggestion on CubeCraft.

beanz

Novice Member
Mar 28, 2021
Somewhere..
I see this feature tearing the whole point of an item shop. It's a cool part of the game to have to rush through categories to get blocks ect. People would just put everything they would ever want in 1 category. So that why I Disagree :disagree:

hamelech2007

May 11, 2020
Israel
I see this feature tearing the whole point of an item shop. It's a cool part of the game to have to rush through categories to get blocks ect. People would just put everything they would ever want in 1 category. So that why I Disagree :disagree:
Yeah I guess but that is quite a bad example for an argument against this :P

nie_kabel

Feb 26, 2021
Understood

Click Greatness

Jan 23, 2021
Greatness
www.youtube.com
I don’t think this is needed but I wouldn’t complain. Just please cubecrfat for keyboard and mouse players give an option for a CHEST UI SHOP. One of the main reasons a lot of my pc friends don’t p,at cubecraft bedrock is the fact that they have to scroll through everything.

nie_kabel

Feb 26, 2021
I don’t think this is needed but I wouldn’t complain. Just please cubecrfat for keyboard and mouse players give an option for a CHEST UI SHOP. One of the main reasons a lot of my pc friends don’t p,at cubecraft bedrock is the fact that they have to scroll through everything.
You know that whould be good idea but not only for pc players, 'couse i play on ps4 and it will work on consoles too.

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
In the past update you can go to any map you want and you can even add some maps to your favorite. So can we have the same option in egg wars shop. I mean like you could add some Things to buy as your favorite. Like this: [Favorite] [Blocks] Weapoons] [Armor]. and in that favorite you can have what ever item you want like: iron sword, %x Gapples 5x Blocks and other. I dont know if you guys like this but i will love to have that option on egg wars bedrock. Let me know is that a good idea.
I disagree, although it would be easier for speedrunning it would ruin the point of the shop’s category’s

elliatmc

Jun 13, 2021
i personally dont think that, with the bedrock gui, its kind of hard to add it in, but if they did add it in it wouldnt make much of a difference at all.

I'm a PC player, and I agree that scrolling through is annoying. I do want to see this feature in Cubecraft, however, I do not play much Eggwars anymore. I do hate the fact I have to scroll all the way down every time I want to buy a wall builder or something lower in the shopping menu.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Xi1m wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
happy birthday :3
Top Bottom