Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Equates

Sep 30, 2016
I try to play egg wars every day but, lately, I have been getting really tired of this stupid menu board. All I want is a two player game and I'm sitting here waiting for 30-45 min for a damn game to pop up, and nothing happens. It would be nice if you could fix this because I would really like to play rather than wait. :D

BlueQuakeAdmin_

Apr 17, 2016
Earth
I try to play egg wars every day but, lately, I have been getting really tired of this stupid menu board. All I want is a two player game and I'm sitting here waiting for 30-45 min for a damn game to pop up, and nothing happens. It would be nice if you could fix this because I would really like to play rather than wait. :D
You can get a rank :)

F

Facelurite

The thread is about fixing map rotation so that certain maps are easier to come buy . I agree .

Then there are these people acting like advertisers and telling him to buy a rank. Ugh..

Either way I agree with this thread. Cant find a jungle map .

Reactions: RayzMC

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Yea, balancing the maps would be great.
Instead of getting the same map over and over again.

Equates

Sep 30, 2016
Some of the people, actually alot of the people who play on CubeCraft cant afford a rank so, why should we have to buy a rank on here to play a map of a certain number when we could go play bedwars and know that the amount of players in a team for a 1/2/3/4-10 player map will always be open.

Equates

Sep 30, 2016
It would be alot easier if it were like | 2 player | 3 Player | 4 Player | Random|
| 2 Player | 3 Player | 4 Player | Random|

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
Some of the people, actually alot of the people who play on CubeCraft cant afford a rank so, why should we have to buy a rank on here to play a map of a certain number when we could go play bedwars and know that the amount of players in a team for a 1/2/3/4-10 player map will always be open.
Please do not comment on threads that have not been replied to for over 2 weeks or 14 days, as it is considered necroposting which is against the forum rules, as stated in rule 5.
5- No Necro-posting. This is replying to threads which haven't been posted on within 2 weeks. They are not allowed to be revived (does not include forum games or news threads).
You can read all of the rules here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-rules.134453/

-Locked.

Reactions: LEO_KILLER_01
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
Sorry, I thought you are just mad at me. I keep reporting these stuff, and thought my name is all over the reports. :)
UncleSpect wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Hi Bram! Welcome back! I missed you bro 🥹
UncleSpect wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🤍
throwing my mouse hard enough on the wall for a grand total of 7 times as a result of gamer rage somehow fixed the liftoff distance issues

also don't worry about me it's not that deep it's just anger issues and being the usual failure at everything including the simplest video games
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
You said "I SEE YOUR NAME ALL OVER REPORTS" You literally scream in my face. Yall want me to not report such bugs? I know that the bug is fixed
You don't have to reply with a longer message.
Top Bottom