Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Phantomous

Aug 26, 2016
So i love egg wars (or money wars what ever you like) i love to use the kits there vary unique. I would love to see more kits and maps. Like kits that give you speed for 3 minutes making you able to rush to mid.
And a map thats like a giant pancake and your islands are plates with bacon
So let me know what you guys want. :p

Phantomous

Aug 26, 2016
Ag
There was an Eggwars update some months ago. I don't think it isn't necessary. They got other things to do then updating Eggwars again.

Agein i just want to know what people want
There was an Eggwars update some months ago. I don't think it isn't necessary. They got other things to do then updating Eggwars again.

Agein just wondering what people want in eggwars

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Welp... There are other priorities at the moment like adding Staff members, Bugs, FreeBuild, other projects and Lundum Dare 36 ._.
So an EggWars update wont happen these comming weeks/months...

killerwild

Jul 12, 2016
Northern Ireland
Well apart from people saying why they don't think an update will come soon, I have decided to answer your question.

Right now I think kits are pretty good since they have quite a lot of features though some higher tier ones would be nice, or just different ones in general.

Maps wise. If you're playing Eggwars quite a lot it can get boring after some time of the same old maps but I think it's more about how you play than how the map looks. You can create maps and then if the staff members like them then there is a chance of them being added to the game! - https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/map-submissions.52/

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
Eggwars is not a priority right now.
How do you know eggwars isn't being worked on ? Please.
We look at suggestions when we are planning an update, sometimes suggestions dating back many months, what's to stop this suggestion for example from being used in 6 months time if we decide eggwars needs a little refreshment. I don't see any reasons why he shouldn't make a suggestion about eggwars based on the fact that an update has recently been released.
Developers have waaay more important things to work on.
But you don't know what, developpers have a lot of projects and you don't know if they are working on many different projects at the same time or not, one of them could very well be eggwars : Please avoid mini-modding.

Phantomous

Aug 26, 2016
How do you know eggwars isn't being worked on ? Please.
We look at suggestions when we are planning an update, sometimes suggestions dating back many months, what's to stop this suggestion for example from being used in 6 months time if we decide eggwars needs a little refreshment. I don't see any reasons why he shouldn't make a suggestion about eggwars based on the fact that an update has recently been released.

But you don't know what, developpers have a lot of projects and you don't know if they are working on many different projects at the same time or not, one of them could very well be eggwars : Please avoid mini-modding.

Thanks man. Once i put this commet on people have been hating on it because they say eggwars doeant need an update even though this is a suggestion forums so thanks man. <3

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
will you guys still love me if chapter 4 turns out to be shorter and more underwhelming
Xi1m wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
if u havent kept up with the jjk leaks then dont watch
but if you want spoilers well…
Eli wrote on FxVoidz's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Eli wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Top Bottom