Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Host_Builds

Aug 21, 2020
Before I talk I just explain my opinion on the issues with this server on Egg wars. To start, I just want to talk about the community. As it seems I'm playing a bunch of Players that farm wins with 250+ ping. Their is no issue with high ping, but the fact that players abuse it to their advantage really annoys me. It makes it seem that they have some kind of reach toggled or something. I still question myself why I have good internet anymore. And that's not all. The bugs have been terrible. Glitching in blocks, Suffocating from jumps, Inventory arrangement, golden apple bug, Running while placing blocks below you lag back. Its endless. I can't name a time where I have played a single egg wars game without running into some player 250+ ping that looks to be abusing or getting a some kind of bug that hasn't been fixed on the server since 2016. Also the mod situation is terrible. Me and my friend were in the waiting lobby with a mod sitting their being so useless. LMFAO their is a endless amount of hackers in Sky wars. Maybe do something productive for once.

Reactions: Patsman

Snowwyyy

Apr 5, 2020
The Far Lucky Islands
Pronouns
He/Him
Why don't you report bugs on;
https://cbecrft.net/bedrockbugs if you play bedrock?
& https://reports.cubecraft.net/bug_report/ if you play Java?

You know, reporting bugs would help the community improve the game experience.
But if you ignored and another one did till a staff member reports it then you aren't making it better, you're making it worse, as because you and the others kept ignoring.
I don't think it's the community's fault because you had the change to report and you didn't.
So my point is instead of spending time on this thread you could have just make a video of bugs and report them so at least you can earn staff respect.
I don't mean to insulte you but just consider reporting them always.
Bedrock: https://cbecrft.net/bedrockbugs
Java: https://reports.cubecraft.net/bug_report/

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Patsman

7fishy7

Novice Member
Nov 30, 2016
You could always record and report, instead of being disrespectful towards staff, also making recordings and bug reports will help them get fixed, instead of just claiming there to be a ton of bugs but not explaining or proof of these bugs.

Host_Builds

Aug 21, 2020
Why don't you report bugs on;
https://cbecrft.net/bedrockbugs if you play bedrock?
& https://reports.cubecraft.net/bug_report/ if you play Java?

You know, reporting bugs would help the community improve the game experience.
But if you ignored and another one did till a staff member reports it then you aren't making it better, you're making it worse, as because you and the others kept ignoring.
I don't think it's the community's fault because you had the change to report and you didn't.
So my point is instead of spending time on this thread you could have just make a video of bugs and report them so at least you can earn staff respect.
I don't mean to insulte you but just consider reporting them always.
Bedrock: https://cbecrft.net/bedrockbugs
Java: https://reports.cubecraft.net/bug_report/
You act like these bugs are new on the server, its been ages since they have ever fixed one. The fact that I got banned multiple times for a FLYING PIG GADGET goes to show how much effort is really put in the server. btw I play java.

Host_Builds

Aug 21, 2020
You could always record and report, instead of being disrespectful towards staff, also making recordings and bug reports will help them get fixed, instead of just claiming there to be a ton of bugs but not explaining or proof of these bugs.
People who play java egg wars actually have a clue about how bad these bugs are. PLUS I CAN'T MAKE RECORDINGS BECAUSE I PLAY ON LABYMOD AND THINK THAT ITS UNFAIR OR SOMETHING IDK. APPEALS DON'T GET ACCEPTED OR DENIED WHEN ONE USES LABYMOD

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
Bugs reports made with LabyMod are accepted :)
I reported most bugs is this list already, some got denied for not being able to reproduce which was really annoying as playing one full game of Eggwars and you’d have most bugs already
The eating bug was though to be client sided, which is weird as everyone has the bug

There is no need for proof, the bugs are there. If you play Java Eggwars you’ll have at least 50% of these bugs in one game

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
M8 chill out. Cubecraft is trying to be available for people to play worldwide. Part of that means there will be lag, and yes that means there will be some glitches. I have definitely experienced all the bugs you’ve mentioned and I understand their frustrating, but complaining and calling staff useless won’t fix anything.

Tip: I don’t get these bugs as much a you’ve said you do, but i only have 100-150 ping, so that could mean some of these bugs on your end, since you said you have 250 ping.

And on the subject of people abusing lag, I don’t think that people “abuse” it. Most people who lag can’t help it, since they are far away from the host. I agree that there are some people who seem like they ping spoof which would be abuse, but there’s no way to prove it.

Anyway, I understand your frustration, but like I said, these sorts of threads won’t help.

Snowwyyy

Apr 5, 2020
The Far Lucky Islands
Pronouns
He/Him
You act like these bugs are new on the server, its been ages since they have ever fixed one. The fact that I got banned multiple times for a FLYING PIG GADGET goes to show how much effort is really put in the server. btw I play java.
Bro, we all know there's no perfect anti cheat.
This is called a complain, there's also something named "appeal" so you can get unbanned only if you're banned by the system.
+
You gotta understand that developers aren't sitting on chairs having a cup of hot chocolate infront of a fireplace waiting for the new year, they are working a effort full.
Can you stare at the screen for 4+ hours continously? There's also something named a rest.
Unfairly banned? Appeal! https://appeals.cubecraft.net/
Not complain. Report bugs, and help the community instead of shooting insults and unnecessary threads.

Reactions: 404Owl

Host_Builds

Aug 21, 2020
M8 chill out. Cubecraft is trying to be available for people to play worldwide. Part of that means there will be lag, and yes that means there will be some glitches. I have definitely experienced all the bugs you’ve mentioned and I understand their frustrating, but complaining and calling staff useless won’t fix anything.

Tip: I don’t get these bugs as much a you’ve said you do, but i only have 100-150 ping, so that could mean some of these bugs on your end, since you said you have 250 ping.

And on the subject of people abusing lag, I don’t think that people “abuse” it. Most people who lag can’t help it, since they are far away from the host. I agree that there are some people who seem like they ping spoof which would be abuse, but there’s no way to prove it.

Anyway, I understand your frustration, but like I said, these sorts of threads won’t help.
when did i say I have 250 ping, im talking about these mexicans that live on mars with no internet

Host_Builds

Aug 21, 2020
Bro, we all know there's no perfect anti cheat.
This is called a complain, there's also something named "appeal" so you can get unbanned only if you're banned by the system.
+
You gotta understand that developers aren't sitting on chairs having a cup of hot chocolate infront of a fireplace waiting for the new year, they are working a effort full.
Can you stare at the screen for 4+ hours continously? There's also something named a rest.
Unfairly banned? Appeal! https://appeals.cubecraft.net/
Not complain. Report bugs, and help the community instead of shooting insults and unnecessary threads.
ohhhh i understand totally that their putting "full effort" its kinda like they didnt sit in the lobby for an hour and a half just muting players rather than actually doing something productive

Snowwyyy

Apr 5, 2020
The Far Lucky Islands
Pronouns
He/Him
ohhhh i understand totally that their putting "full effort" its kinda like they didnt sit in the lobby for an hour and a half just muting players rather than actually doing something productive
Do you think this is Moderators' job?
Look dude, if you think coding is 3-4 letters and it ends then you're wrong.
Developers are fully working hard
If you even tried the new game Colony Control with 0 bugs then you will know
They aren't billionaires to make you a server worldwide. It's not the hive with a bit of minigames and some code with silly ideas
They didn't make you 1-2 ranks. They made you about 10+ ranks to choose!
They aren't "sitting" in the lobby you don't exist in their minds to know what they are doing!
You only focus on 1 USELESS bug and start insulting the whole staff team for YOUR adventages! You're extremely rude and immature to know! They say 1 "hi" per week in the discord server as they are busy making you happy but instead you start insulting!
Honestly, go be a helper and a mod to see what's their job and I will tell you what it is!
As a helper, you have to read every thread, they are reading this one but you're too dumb to know it, they are helping through #staff-help, they focus 100% on the way people chat.
As a mod the responsibilities gets bigger, you take a committee such as @Keanu who's taking big reports committee, and have much bigger jobs then a helper.
That's what you focus on: "Omg I can't place a block here but I should, okay let's say bad things about the community" this is your mind with a small limit and an immature one with 0 ideas and without something named "think" if you even know about it.

I just got mad because of stupid things you say as a 7 years old kid who's just talking for no reason or clue.

Host_Builds

Aug 21, 2020
They aren't billionaires to make you a server worldwide. It's not the hive with a bit of minigames and some code with silly ideas
They aren't "sitting" in the lobby you don't exist in their minds to know what they are doing!
You only focus on 1 USELESS bug and start insulting the whole staff team for YOUR adventages! You're extremely rude and immature to know! They say 1 "hi" per week in the discord server as they are busy making you happy but instead you start insulting!
Honestly, go be a helper and a mod to see what's their job and I will tell you what it is!
As a helper, you have to read every thread, they are reading this one but you're too dumb to know it, they are helping through #staff-help, they focus 100% on the way people chat.
As a mod the responsibilities gets bigger, you take a committee such as @Keanu who's taking big reports committee, and have much bigger jobs then a helper.
That's what you focus on: "Omg I can't place a block here but I should, okay let's say bad things about the community" this is your mind with a small limit and an immature one with 0 ideas and without something named "think" if you even know about it.

I just got mad because of stupid things you say as a 7 years old kid who's just talking for no reason or clue.
LMAOOOOOOO "They didn't make you 1-2 ranks. They made you about 10+ ranks to choose!" this is the most pathetic thing I've seen ever ur defending a mod on overpriced ranks?

Host_Builds

Aug 21, 2020
LMAOOOOOOO "They didn't make you 1-2 ranks. They made you about 10+ ranks to choose!" this is the most pathetic thing I've seen ever ur defending a mod on overpriced ranks?

if their is so much effort put in the server, then what the hell are they working on. Endless amounts of hackers, and Endless bugs.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
If these bugs have been here for 2+ months, that typically means that we aren’t aware of them

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom