Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ItsJustMaddy

Sep 28, 2020
Whenever I play Egg Wars and have to build up, the block glitches and knocks me off the tower. This has happened ever since I’ve been playing and it’s hard to build, I keep on having to rebuild up to the tower. Please fix it. It’s annoying.

Kylo2532

Jun 11, 2020
it was neevr like this before it is new, its because of the "Ghost Bridge fix" to fix ghost bridging on bedrock, this "fix" fixed one way of ghost bridging (ghost bridging off of generators/ spawn points/ slabs) not the actual ghost bridging
Actually I had this bug before the fix, and not just on Cubecraft. It’s either lag or a Minecraft side bug

MushyMike22

Sep 28, 2020
Whenever I play Egg Wars and have to build up, the block glitches and knocks me off the tower. This has happened ever since I’ve been playing and it’s hard to build, I keep on having to rebuild up to the tower. Please fix it. It’s annoying.
Try to build slower. I have the same problem and you just have to wait a little bit before placing the next block

maflenoo

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Egypt
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey! I always face this bug (it might be meant from CCG to prevent auto-clickers somehow). Nonetheless, you can fix it by just building up without shifting.
Moreover, there was a thread suggesting preventing this bug. You can find it somewhere. 👀

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Uhh I might be the cause of this but, it spells W so 🤔
Thanks @AnolTongi for the image
1714853932931.png
Top Bottom