Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

alqok

Novice Member
Jun 10, 2018
iraq
hey so Maybe it would be great to add an "edit" button to the reports you have made. This can be useful: - Adding some more or better evidence if you think your first evidence won't be enough. - If you report a team and have to add a name because you forgot one name (This can happen if you are reporting a team of 3 or more). - If you think you have reported the player(s) in the wrong category. - Maybe some more, but this is what I sometimes adopt. Example: (Maybe in a different place, and of course if this will be added this will only be shown at open reports).

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
I think this is a really good idea! Also they could maybe add a "delete" button, because sometimes I report someone and get then get a message that that player is punished though my command report. And if I could delete the report on the site, the moderators don't have to take the time to look at it. I think this could be a good feature. :D

Reactions: alqok

Stineos

Feb 9, 2020
I would like it if you can delete your report. I wouldn't like it if you can edit your report, this is because you can easily make another report with the good evidence.

Also, this has already been suggested.

Ánd, add a poll, so people can vote what they want. :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom