Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TeamTMS

Jul 26, 2019
New Zealand
Hi there,
This might seem like a silly question, but have the Easter maps on SkyWars (Bedrock) even been implemented yet?
I've been playing on SkyWars non-stop for the last couple of days, and not once have I been on any of the Easter maps. I'm beginning to wonder if they have been implemented yet. If you believe they have been implemented could you check with a developer just to make sure? That'd be great.
By the way, I have been on a few Easter maps for EggWars, so EggWars isn't a problem.

TeamTMS

Jul 26, 2019
New Zealand
There is a spring bundle on CubeCraft which is kind of related to the ‘spring’ of things lol sorryyy
Hi there,
I am aware of the Spring Bundle and lobby on Bedrock. My question is if the Spring maps are out on Bedrock for SkyWars yet. It may seem like a silly question, but I have not once been on one yet.
Thanks for your help though :).

Entrustious6679

Mar 28, 2020
Playing CubeCraft Skywars
Hi there,
I am aware of the Spring Bundle and lobby on Bedrock. My question is if the Spring maps are out on Bedrock for SkyWars yet. It may seem like a silly question, but I have not once been on one yet.
Thanks for your help though :).
CubeCraft release new maps during seasonal events.
This year, for both the Java & Bedrock network, all of the 2019 maps are returning! But two brand new 2020 maps for both networks were added. This introduces Springtime and Garden, for Team SkyWars! Hope you enjoy.

link - https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/spring-is-here-lobby-egg-hunt-maps-bundles-cubelets-more.230525/
This is the introduction of spring maps.

TeamTMS

Jul 26, 2019
New Zealand
CubeCraft release new maps during seasonal events.
This year, for both the Java & Bedrock network, all of the 2019 maps are returning! But two brand new 2020 maps for both networks were added. This introduces Springtime and Garden, for Team SkyWars! Hope you enjoy.

link - https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/spring-is-here-lobby-egg-hunt-maps-bundles-cubelets-more.230525/
This is the introduction of spring maps.
Hi there,
I'm not sure that you get what I'm saying. I'm asking a staff member if the maps have been implemented into SkyWars yet. I know it says that they have been, but I've never been on one of them, which is why I am wondering if they have actually been implemented yet. Every other person that I have asked say that they also haven't yet encountered one of the Spring maps. I'm not sure if it's a bug or if they just forgot to actually implement them.
Again, thanks for your help, but it's not what I'm looking for :).

Entrustious6679

Mar 28, 2020
Playing CubeCraft Skywars
Hi there,
I'm not sure that you get what I'm saying. I'm asking a staff member if the maps have been implemented into SkyWars yet. I know it says that they have been, but I've never been on one of them, which is why I am wondering if they have actually been implemented yet. Every other person that I have asked say that they also haven't yet encountered one of the Spring maps. I'm not sure if it's a bug or if they just forgot to actually implement them.
Again, thanks for your help, but it's not what I'm looking for :).
Hey again,
Yes they have been added. I was playing on team Skywars today and encountered the maps in Teams of 4 Skywars. :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SugaaKat wrote on Reesle's profile.
i really hope this is the right place to write this (im really stupid and cant figure out the forum layout)
BUT HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY BRO, I DIDNT EVEN REALIZE 😭
HOPE IT WAS THE BEST!!
UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
🤍
Matriox wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Beans
1714941476189.png

Did I do this right?
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
:disagree:
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
Top Bottom