Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
1v1 Duels, pretty simple, Iron sword, iron armour, maybe a gapple, a bow, fishing rod and a few arrows

You could add different modes, like a bow mode with OP bows and a wooden sword, or maybe a tank mode with 1 notch apple and full diamond gear, or maybe a light mode with Speed 2 and a stone sword. The possibilities are endless, and, it provides a fair playing ground, unlike for example skywars where its partially based on lucky finds and strategic positioning, so a fair playing ground with equal opportunities is really a pure show of skill and prowess in PvP.

2v2 Duels could be cool, or maybe FFA

Last edited:

Void Krun

Novice Member
Jul 2, 2020
In the void
Duels is a very controversial topic as with the pvp physics changing so much and how anticheat works I don’t think it’s very good idea at the moment.

• Sad
Reactions: wxzzrd
Duels is a very controversial topic as with the pvp physics changing so much and how anticheat works I don’t think it’s very good idea at the moment.
Interesting point, obviously Duels would need to be managed and moderated quite a lot, but the idea of leveling the playing field for both players and giving them each the same weapons and armour is a very appealing idea, as in skywars, loot is based on speed and luck, sometimes you'll check Chest A, with a gapple, but they will check Chest B, with an enchanted Iron sword. So starting with the same weapons and armour would be really interesting.

Also, the problem of fair cross platform play would also need to be adressed, maybe only allowing mobile players to play with mobile players? If that's possible...

Void Krun

Novice Member
Jul 2, 2020
In the void
Interesting point, obviously Duels would need to be managed and moderated quite a lot, but the idea of leveling the playing field for both players and giving them each the same weapons and armour is a very appealing idea, as in skywars, loot is based on speed and luck, sometimes you'll check Chest A, with a gapple, but they will check Chest B, with an enchanted Iron sword. So starting with the same weapons and armour would be really interesting.

Also, the problem of fair cross platform play would also need to be adressed, maybe only allowing mobile players to play with mobile players? If that's possible...
I do want duels but setting up the things you have suggested is quite hard and definitely with moderating because of little staff count.

I do want duels but setting up the things you have suggested is quite hard and definitely with moderating because of little staff count.
I agree completely, but the fact that duel is missing is what I believe is a critical oversight. Something so simple and so fair and even, I think, is very appealing to players looking to take the luck and dynamic away from skywars, and play on an even playing field.

Anti cheat does nothing to pvp its lag or bugs
I'm sure even if anti-cheat affected it, it could probably be tweaked in order to make the game fairer and more playable.

idk, it's just that since Cubecraft Bedrock has Cubecraft Java, it makes sense that all the games from Java should be in Bedrock, I mean if theres any difficulty thats fine, but I still don't see any reason NOT too implement this

Reactions: wxzzrd
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
Top Bottom