Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

should drag clicking be allowed?

• allowed, explain why it should be allowed.

• not allowed

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Felinesheep1982

Novice Member
May 5, 2020
Drag clicking is allowed on cubecraft and staff wont punish for it. so someone getting 5 cps can fight someone getting 25 cps drag clicking and cant even report them for it. not all mice can do it, so why should it be allowed? double clicking isnt allowed because not all mice can do it, so whats different with drag clicking?

Snowwyyy

Apr 5, 2020
The Far Lucky Islands
Pronouns
He/Him
Drag clicking is allowed, but at your own risk. Which means if you get banned by the anti cheat for auto clicking, your chance of getting unbanned is really low, so just avoid getting 20+ cps

• Agree
Reactions: Dualninja

Felinesheep1982

Novice Member
May 5, 2020
Drag clicking is allowed, but at your own risk. Which means if you get banned by the anti cheat for auto clicking, your chance of getting unbanned is really low, so just avoid getting 20+ cps
yes but player reports get denied if "the player may be drag clicking" and sentinel probably wont ban them for it anyway.

• Agree
Reactions: i3mk and Dualninja

Landon AWESOME9

Novice Member
May 9, 2020
yes but player reports get denied if "the player may be drag clicking" and sentinel probably wont ban them for it anyway.
As far as I know, reports against macros are supposed to be accepted unless there is solid proof that the player is drag clicking and not macroing. "They could be drag clicking" isn't the same as "they are drag clicking"

• Agree

Landon AWESOME9

Novice Member
May 9, 2020
As far as I know, reports against macros are supposed to be accepted unless there is solid proof that the player is drag clicking and not macroing. "They could be drag clicking" isn't the same as "they are drag clicking"
And this would not be banning innocent players at all because the player knew they could have been banned for it and took the risk themself.

• Agree
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
Top Bottom