Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
Hey! I have a small suggestion for today.

My suggestion is to make a draft feature for the forums like a note draft or an email draft. This is when you start a note/email or in this case a forum post but don’t want to post it yet. When you type something on; for example, feedback and suggestions and then exit out of that page it will still stay there like a draft, so my small suggestion is to add a feature where you can have multiple saved drafts; this’d help if you want to write out multiple suggestions or questions at once but don’t want to post them all at once.
- Adam

I'd appreciate it if you could react with

agree_emote.png

if you agree,

disagree_emote.png

if you disagree and

unsure_emote.png

if you are unsure.

If there's anything else you'd like to add, feel free to do so in a response to this thread.

-

If the suggestion get 25+ agrees

agree_emote.png

it will get forwarded and will have a chance of getting implemented :)

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I don’t think this is necessarily needed. When I’ve wrote something that I want to post in the feature, I post it in a private discord channel or a word document. And I honestly think that’s more organised too.

• Unsure
Reactions: Adxm

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
I don’t think this is necessarily needed. When I’ve wrote something that I want to post in the feature, I post it in a private discord channel or a word document. And I honestly think that’s more organised too.
I would do it in my notes but you can’t add colour which is the only downside ;(

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Xi1m wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
RAHHHHHHHHHH
JokeKaedee wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy birthday!! <33 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday, Adrian! :) 😃 🍰
Top Bottom