Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on EggWars, try to stay on topic!

gaIaxy

Feb 28, 2020
your mom's house
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
They/Them
So I was playing eggwars and this player was able to hit me from an unusually far distance, and I took a video later, not sure if it is enough to be reach or not and I dont want to file a false report.

MCotoulas

Apr 23, 2021
Minecraft
Pronouns
She/Her
So I was playing eggwars and this player was able to hit me from an unusually far distance, and I took a video later, not sure if it is enough to be reach or not and I dont want to file a false report.
to be honest I don't think so... it's difficult but it doesn't seem like it

Reactions: Rose♡
Sep 28, 2022
The Backrooms
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
n my opinion is that player not using reach but had just a good combo.
In my opinion is that player not using reach but just had a good combo :)

dragonteenie

May 22, 2023
Personally O think that that is reach, but it can also just be a pro player. This is a tricky one

quartz 🌈

Aug 12, 2020
the furry fandom
Nah this is legit. It's hard to tell from this perspective but if you look closely enough you can see the alleged cheater was hitting the guy from around 3 blocks away which is the normal reach. Of course it's possible that they were using minimal reach hacks but that's like super hard to tell since even vanilla has some fluctuations when it comes to reach because of latency (both connection and performance-wise). Hope this helps

Reactions: Wildd
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D I hope you have an awesome day today!
GiGaGekkies wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday
people on roblox are so crazy they target me for having a “furry-like” outfit so often that i have to switch to a cowboy outfit just so i can have a normal experience 🤣🤣🙏
Top Bottom