Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on EggWars, try to stay on topic!

Do you like the new features?

• Total voters

Cyanlloyd

Feb 8, 2020
Just a simple poll to see if you like the season one features.

I think the redstone is pretty cool and makes it stand out in comparison to other rush -esque games. The only flaw with redstone is that it can be used to lag out the server and/or crash it.

Curse are also decent, the curse thingy has been done before on other servers however. But it’s still somewhat orginal regardless.

Anilocin

Novice Member
Aug 9, 2020
Germany
I use neither, as redstone is too time consuming and overcomplicating for a game that lasts 20-30 minutes at most in Megas, and Traps are not worth the financial cost unless a game is going to last over 30 minutes.

I just rush most of the time, trying to keep games as short as possible.

Herbubulle

Jul 3, 2020
The JOJOLands
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Just a simple poll to see if you like the season one features.

I think the redstone is pretty cool and makes it stand out in comparison to other rush -esque games. The only flaw with redstone is that it can be used to lag out the server and/or crash it.

Curse are also decent, the curse thingy has been done before on other servers however. But it’s still somewhat orginal regardless.
Haven't tried the redstone & curses yet so can't say but it seems cool

ReZort

Feb 15, 2022
#🤝︱community・corner
Pronouns
He/Him
After playing some weeks I love the curses now, especially hunger, it’s too op defence against rushers, but more expensive curses like mining fatigue or slowness just make the player without egg in endgame too helpless

Cowgoesmuuu

Oct 18, 2020
Speaking from someone who rushes and has been on the leaderboard for a few years something like redstone is never gonna be used as it is time consuming, expensive and requires you to be good at red stone (I am not lol). I think the egg curses are a good addition to the game even though most of them are a carbon copy of hypixel. The hunger trap is a phenomenal addition because it is completely different to the bedwars ones and actually is effective as in op mode regeneration is very dependent on saturation and think I it is a fair price. The worst part of this update is that there were no new duos maps!! As a duos main and as it is usually the most popular game in the whole eggwars lobby I am very dissatisfied there were no 2s maps. I’d have to give this update a 4/10

For season 2 definitely add a couple duos maps and please release at least one 12 player and one 16 player map. Another idea for season 2 I have is the addition of endstone or a block with a similar time to break as well as the removal of a gold Ingot being dropped when break gold ore. I would love to see more items added that are bought with iron as it seems every eggwars update adds many things bought with gold, diamonds and emeralds. I would love to see some unique cheap items that would help rushers and longer strategic players.

Reactions: Anilocin
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.
lyxda wrote on savina875's profile.