Votes: 17 63.0%
  • No Opinion/Neutral

Votes: 2 7.4%

• Total voters

jacob12dx

Novice Member
Jun 11, 2020
Pennsylvania
Now that it's released, do you have a favorable or unfavorable opinion of the update?

Feel free to explain your opinion in replies!

Last edited:

Roxrock

Mar 6, 2023
Andromeda
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I know many people hate it, but as a lucky island player, this update is by far the most wild thing that has happened to the game. Playing the game feels like an actual fever dream, and I kinda love it. There are plenty of new bugs, but most of them aren’t frustrating to me, and I’ll try to report as much as I can. After playing the game for hours each day, it feels so weird that so many things are new, unfamiliar, or changed.

jacob12dx

Novice Member
Jun 11, 2020
Pennsylvania
Can someone tell me why the results on my poll were cleared? Is it something I did or did a staff member manually do it?

Last edited:

WiggedWigg

Aug 2, 2021
België
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I like how they changed lucky islands and skywars (and how they brought 100xp back to bridge yay). Eggwars is ok, i dont really grind it so i dont care about not being able to speedrun but i feel like getting your load out (armor, sword, blocks, ...) takes much longer to get and i dont really like that.

Reactions: TheOrderOfSapphire

jacob12dx

Novice Member
Jun 11, 2020
Pennsylvania
I don’t know how I feel about the update. It feels like it was a little rushed but a lot of the stuff they introduced was actually pretty cool. I play MinerWare the most and a lot of the revisions they did to the microgames are awesome. However ever since the update was released I have been getting much more lag than I used to (server lag). I think if they fixed the kinks it could become something very positive.

TheOrderOfSapphire

Sapherator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 30, 2022
Sweden
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I like how they changed lucky islands and skywars (and how they brought 100xp back to bridge yay). Eggwars is ok, i dont really grind it so i dont care about not being able to speedrun but i feel like getting your load out (armor, sword, blocks, ...) takes much longer to get and i dont really like that.
Omg they did?! Gonna test it rn XD

Reactions: WiggedWigg
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Top Bottom