Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think these are shaders Yes or No

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

CubeT0ch

Novice Member
Jul 18, 2020
Well look for yourself do you think these are shaders or not.
Screenshot 2022-12-13 225119.png

Screenshot 2022-12-13 225005.png

Screenshot 2022-12-13 224928.png

Now if you thought no your wrong and if you thought yes you are correct because I was able to get shaders working on windows 11 but I don't know if it works for anything else but if people reply I will find out more (not like more than 2 people will reply to this thread before it becomes dead.) Oh yer and also the pack is called hydrograpth although when I tried downloading it it took a while because of the butload of ads but other than that that's all I am have got to say for now so bye.

Also imagine scrolling to the bottom and not even reading the post. Kinda boring tbh.

Reactions: xFerb and Rocks1

small bob 294

Novice Member
May 15, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
If it is a resource pack after 1.18.3 (I think that’s the right version) for mobile, or in whenever in 1.17 that renderdragon was added for PC, then it is technically not a shader. If you manually implanted it into the game (replacing shader files) or used a resource pack before the version that renderdragon was added, then it is a shader.

CubeT0ch

Novice Member
Jul 18, 2020
If it is a resource pack after 1.18.3 (I think that’s the right version) for mobile, or in whenever in 1.17 that renderdragon was added for PC, then it is technically not a shader. If you manually implanted it into the game (replacing shader files) or used a resource pack before the version that renderdragon was added, then it is a shader.
Well honestly I dissagree a little bit here since how was the lighting done.

small bob 294

Novice Member
May 15, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
Well honestly I dissagree a little bit here since how was the lighting done.
It’s literally just fog. I know a lot about bedrock shaders, and this is kind of like those packs that YouTubers use as clickbait saying it’s a shader for views on their video. Since there are no lighting changes (ie lighting/shadows) and this is after renderdragon was added, I conclude that this is not a shader.

CubeT0ch

Novice Member
Jul 18, 2020
It’s literally just fog. I know a lot about bedrock shaders, and this is kind of like those packs that YouTubers use as clickbait saying it’s a shader for views on their video. Since there are no lighting changes (ie lighting/shadows) and this is after renderdragon was added, I conclude that this is not a shader.
): Your a joykill

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday 🥚
hey

if you dont find me playing cubecraft often then dont be surprised
obviously this doesnt mean that im quitting im just like drifting away since ive started to enjoy and play games other than minecraft so what im trying to say is
im not going to be as active ingame but i will be on the forumds
Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Top Bottom