Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
A

A pigeon

The maps are bad .the island distance is huge and the soace for pvp is tiny , often no sub mid. And why are we able to find diamond weapons and gear in the first chests we loot?

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
The swordsman kit of fine the way it is, and if you practice pvp a lot, you can learn to kill players with better armor.
giphy.gif

Thankfully, this kit is getting nerfed in the upcoming update. What matters isn't necessarily what you get in a kit, but what you don't get. Sure, you could use the iron armour kit, but then you don't get a demonic sword. Of course, you could use the builder kit, but then you don't get a demonic sword. Then again, you could use the bow kit... but still, you don't get a demonic sword... If you want to win, the Swordsman kit really is the only one worth using, unless you're voting OP.

I cannot really comment on the maps since I only play Team Skywars, though on there the maps are honestly quite good. Most of them are really well made, though they could be a bit smaller of course. Maps like 'Music' or that one with the windmills, the islands are so far from middle that it's very difficult to approach people that have gotten to it first, especially on OP with those stupid Punch I bows and 600000 arrows in every chest. I love the prison map, fights in the middle are always a laugh.

Chest loots will be rebalanced in the upcoming update as well, I think c:

I'm not going to read through all the comments to this thread, though I assume about fifty different people have already linked the report site to you, so I won't bother doing so myself. Unfortunately, there is little that can be done against hackers in Skywars... By the time you've recorded them, hell, by the time you've opened up your recording software, they've already killed you. It's always in your best interest to just leave rather than to stick around and record them, since they probably won't be in the same game as you again afterwards. I will say though, that the situation will gradually get better and better. Let's just hope that Sentinel (the anti-cheat) becomes the first super-intelligent AI, and begins to ban hackers before they've even connected, in the near future :)

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
If you want to win, the Swordsman kit really is the only one worth using, unless you're voting OP.
I think kits are currently extremely unbalanced and should be updated. But I always use the iron golem, which is even better for solo skywars than the swordsman in my opinion. Since the islands are tiny most fights end with one side falling off anyway, but I don't want to get killed in two hits. It's still sad to have only so few viable kits. In team skywars the kits are a lot more balanced.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
I think kits are currently extremely unbalanced and should be updated. But I always use the iron golem, which is even better for solo skywars than the swordsman in my opinion. Since the islands are tiny most fights end with one side falling off anyway, but I don't want to get killed in two hits. It's still sad to have only so few viable kits. In team skywars the kits are a lot more balanced.
Yeah, the iron golem kit is also pretty viable. I honestly prefer it for a lot of maps in Basic, since armour is a lot harder to come by on there.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
meow :33
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Otherworld's profile.
💙
UncleSpect wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.
Happy birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.
Happy Birthday my friend, I hope you have a wonderful day today!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom