Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

wolfsqaud

Jan 18, 2014
well this isnt going to stop kit farming in any way at all... Donators need to die for them to go back and get more kits... and when you die you drop your kit anyway so people can pick it up

GenixSpark30

Nov 8, 2013
IDK
yea that's why I think this is so stupid because this will not stop people from kit farming in anyway possible. that's y so many people that play kit often has stoped because of this command. I'm about to because its so annoying for when u kill someone u have to do /dispose to get rid of your items, and if someone runs by u have to chase them down to get it back. its just not worth putting in this command really.

Reactions: Joshmctosh

Dai_Matsumoto

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2013
Japan
There were too many donators giving kits to stones so this command was added. The rules state that the giving of kit items is not allowed, but so many players continuously broke the rules.

GenixSpark30

Nov 8, 2013
IDK
There were too many donators giving kits to stones so this command was added. The rules state that the giving of kit items is not allowed, but so many players continuously broke the rules.
yes but this will not stop them from doing that at all players are always going to find a way to break the rules... and they can still kit farm all they have to do is get the stone player to kill the donator player...

GenixSpark30

Nov 8, 2013
IDK
yes they did but they still can all the stone player has to do is kill the donator player and that donator has that armor sword or whatever.

wolfsqaud

Jan 18, 2014
I stopped playing kit pvp because of this command as well... I find it annoying that i have to type in dispose and when the dispose box is full i have to retype the command before i get the loot... but by the time iv'e cleared enough, another player has already taken my stuff and i have to go through his stuff to get the stuff back... and in which case another player has already taken it again... The straight line of mine craft.... instead of the circle of life lol

Reactions: MorganPlayzMc

GenixSpark30

Nov 8, 2013
IDK
I stopped playing kit pvp because of this command as well... I find it annoying that i have to type in dispose and when the dispose box is full i have to retype the command before i get the loot... but by the time iv'e cleared enough, another player has already taken my stuff and i have to go through his stuff to get the stuff back... and in which case another player has already taken it again... The straight line of mine craft.... instead of the circle of life lol
this is exactly what I have been saying

GenixSpark30

Nov 8, 2013
IDK
yea but people can still kit farm so there is no use for this command and I think in my opinion it shouldn't have been put in, in the first place..

wolfsqaud

Jan 18, 2014
exactly that is why i made this thread... It doesn't do anything, its just making more players get annoyed and leave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Top Bottom