Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

FullerDuck

Jul 31, 2020
Bedrock Edition
A while ago I made this post about showing the top killers at the end of a skywars game, I have decided to repost and change it a bit so yeah.

The original post says skywars but this can apply to any gamemode with kills or elimonations eg: Eggwars, Lucky Islands, Survival Games. There is already a feature like this in Blockwars, where it shows the "top players" from each team after a game.

Also, the original thread said Bedrock but I changed it to all networks because this can apply to Java aswell.

Also also, in the original thread I was on about extra xp for getting the most kills, this isn't neccessary but it would be cool to get some sort of reward for getting the most kills.

Example of what this could look like:
20210405_223111.jpg

This what it is like on Hypixel. Cubecraft does not have to copy this, it is just an idea of what my suggestion could look like.

On Skywars, Survival Games etc the top players could be shown based on the amount of raw kills.

On games like Eggwars the top players could be shown based Final kills or eggs destroyed or a mixture of both. (Kinda like how Blockwars works)

Why this should be added:

Could make games more competitive - Players are more likely to be agressive and go out and get loads of kills if it gets shown off to everyone at the end of a game and especially if there is some sort of reward for doing so. This could also help in situations where a player or team are racing to get the most kills.

Unique - As far as I know, no other Bedrock server has this feature. Hive has something kinda similar where it shows the kill leader throughout the game but it is not the same. As for Java I don't know because I don't play it but I am sure the Cubecraft team can find a way to make this feature unique.

Easy to implement - I don't know anything about how things are added to the server but as I mentioned earlier there is already a feature in Blockwars where the top players are shown (based on kills and points captured I believe). So, for example in Eggwars would it be too difficult to add a feature where it shows the top players based on eggs destroyed and elimonations?

Thoughts?

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
Could make games more competitive - Players are more likely to be agressive and go out and get loads of kills if it gets shown off to everyone at the end of a game and especially if there is some sort of reward for doing so. This could also help in situations where a player or team are racing to get the most kills.
I don't think this is necessarily a good thing. A lot of Bedrock players like how the games are kind of peaceful instead of filled with agressive playing tryhards trying to get as much kills as possible. I think in general pushing people to be more competative increases toxicity, which is a bad thing as well. Kills already get displayed at TAB as well (on Java at least, not sure about Bedrock) so making a sum up at the end would be cool, but not really necessary.
Unique - As far as I know, no other Bedrock server has this feature. Hive has something kinda similar where it shows the kill leader throughout the game but it is not the same. As for Java I don't know because I don't play it but I am sure the Cubecraft team can find a way to make this feature unique.
It would be pretty much copied from another server indeed which a lot of people would not like, but maybe with some good changes it could be kind of unique. Essentially the entire feature would copied tho.

I don't really know what to think about this. The feature would definitely be fun to have, but as I said it could increase toxicity and it would also be pretty much stolen from another server. With some changes it could still be a unique and fun feature to implement, maybe somewhat like how the MVP system in arcade games works.

Reactions: FullerDuck

FullerDuck

Jul 31, 2020
Bedrock Edition
I don't think this is necessarily a good thing. A lot of Bedrock players like how the games are kind of peaceful instead of filled with agressive playing tryhards trying to get as much kills as possible. I think in general pushing people to be more competative increases toxicity, which is a bad thing as well. Kills already get displayed at TAB as well (on Java at least, not sure about Bedrock) so making a sum up at the end would be cool, but not really necessary.
I can see your point with toxicity but I don't think this would force players to be super agressive, if a player camps every game they will still camp and if a player tryhards they will continue to do so. By this I meant more competitve between the better players which you could say causes more toxicity but I think if someone is toxic they would be toxic anyway and showing the top killers at the end of a game wouldn't change that.

From what I have seen in Bedrock the majority of the passive players play on mobile or console and because of IBMM they will be put against each other anyway so they will still play out passive games more or less.

Also I only play Bedrock so I made this with Bedrock in mind. From what I have heard Java players are alot more active in chat and a lot more toxic, so I can see why this could cause problems with toxicity on Java, but again if a player is toxic they are going to be toxic anyway.

Im going to sleep now, I will try answer the rest of this in the tomorrow :)

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom